Quick Kill Instinct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the f**k are you smoking ?  Let me know il change the cider for some of that ?

Exactly what I said the other day.  Get in a s a p to dispatch it yourself.  Shouldn't be there to see how long it takes, or if indeed your dog can kill it.  People that put up vids like that are comp

Not on a public forum with lots off guests watching u won’t 

Posted Images

Every lurcher I've seen that had lion blood in it ended up killing their owner. While they are without doubt the best single handed dog around if they are going to feed on you rather than just help feed you then it's counter productive.

• Haha 1
On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 20:04, bird said:

one thing always puzzled  me, is using a ebt as a hunting type dog , ok it to another breed , but over here  there just show dogs. my brother had 2 before , and apart from they lack stamina, agilty  as a breed . there temps are unpredictable , more so than a staff , and apbt  . i dont know what lines of ebt  you got over Oz  , but they must be differnt to ours in the UK , for you blokes wanting to keep using them  as a x  for your pig dogs .?  the pitx greys would be more full on than any ebt x greys   true, but if drop of kelpie  etc  herding  breed in the x  might calm  them down a bit?  i see few  stumpy cattle dogs xs  popular as well  , they  make good holding dog  to x back to a apbt   might stop  fighting  the pigs  as much , i know  they use ebt x to stumpys .

Most of the ebt's here are show dogs,a couple of blokes still breed a large old type for hunting usually 30 to 40kg dogs with less exaggerated heads and leggier.The general public here often refer to all ebt's as pig dogs.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, DRP said:

As you will have noticed, I joined THL around a decade ago. So according to your theory, I've been waiting for ten years to hatch my stitch up plan lool.

So because it's my first post in a while, it can't be about deer? Hmmm... should it be about charlie, the reds, things with teeth? These names are used all over the threads, not exactly being subtle. It wouldn't be difficult if that was my aim.

Yeah I'd like to see photos. So what? Everyone likes to see pics regarding their interests. I thoroughly enjoy looking at people's lurchers, not as much as I enjoy admiring my own dogs but a working dog in great condition is something my eye always wonders to. If I wanted to set people up, I wouldn't be so obvious.

Watch out Saltspoon! I might just fly back to the UK and report you to the RSPCA. Lol

Fair enough seems I may have you wrong then. My mistake big enough to admit when I'm wrong.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Fair enough seems I may have you wrong then. My mistake big enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Cheers. I appreciate it.

Tact is not always my strong point. When I want to know something, I just ask. 

3 hours ago, DRP said:

This is what I'm talking about. In my opinion, this is what I would want in a working lurcher. It's a shame the chase and grab wasn't filmed.

Bit of overkill there don't you think ?

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

If you been on here ten years mate you ought know the answer to your questions... There's plenty of what dog does this,how,what breed an roughly what time threads if you look, ??

Smart arse. I haven't been on here since 2011. And my question from what I can see hasn't been asked nor answered. What's wrong with some of you people? I think some of you lot have got too much time on your hands.