Quick Kill Instinct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the f**k are you smoking ?  Let me know il change the cider for some of that ?

Exactly what I said the other day.  Get in a s a p to dispatch it yourself.  Shouldn't be there to see how long it takes, or if indeed your dog can kill it.  People that put up vids like that are comp

Not on a public forum with lots off guests watching u won’t 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Dogs should have been taken off and deer dispatched.Didn't look inhumane but how long were they on it?

Exactly what I said the other day.  Get in a s a p to dispatch it yourself.  Shouldn't be there to see how long it takes, or if indeed your dog can kill it.  People that put up vids like that are complete bellends

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Anyone feels the need to film a dog on a wild animal not been out much or in the game 5 mins...... Clips like that are nails in the coffin ?

Without meaning to sound big headed, I've caught a fair number of things over the years, and not once have I felt the need to take pics of anything me and my dogs caught, never mind videoing any of it.

It's been going downhill for years, but the way it's getting the last maybe 10ish years, you are correct, more ammo for the antis. As colliejohn said the other day in the collie x thin on the ground thread, the totally wrong people have been getting into lurchers for all the wrong reasons for a number of years, especially since the ban.  NO WAY ON EARTH will a repeal be even a remote possibility with the clowns around now posting clips like the one in this thread. Idiotic, brainless and egotistical, are just the first three words that come to mind whenever I see suuch shite posted for the WWW to see

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Without meaning to sound big headed, I've caught a fair number of things over the years, and not once have I felt the need to take pics of anything me and my dogs caught, never mind videoing any of it.

It's been going downhill for years, but the way it's getting the last maybe 10ish years, you are correct, more ammo for the antis. As colliejohn said the other day in the collie x thin on the ground thread, the totally wrong people have been getting into lurchers for all the wrong reasons for a number of years, especially since the ban.  NO WAY ON EARTH will a repeal be even a remote possibility with the clowns around now posting clips like the one in this thread. Idiotic, brainless and egotistical, are just the first three words that come to mind whenever I see suuch shite posted for the WWW to see

It will never be over turned imo.... These silly videos and pics will only lead to more restrictions or a total ban?‍♂️be happy with what we got left and keep your memories in the fields ? ? your right since the ban allsorts got into the dogs.... They last a few yrs then onto the next thing. Makes it harder for us who try to fly below the radar. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, shaaark said:

Dint like it then

27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Dint like it then

Correct.  I f***ing detest all that sort of bullshit, and the idiotic morons that feel the need to film it, never mind posting it for all the world to see!  Idiotic morons of the highest order, that feel so insecure with their own pathetic lives, that they somehow think that sharing that sort of cruel rubbish will boost their pathetically low egos and self esteem!  Like I said, idiotic, brainless, and egotistical.

Now if it was a good hare coursing vid, that'd be a different thing ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Correct.  I f***ing detest all that sort of bullshit, and the idiotic morons that feel the need to film it, never mind posting it for all the world to see!  Idiotic morons of the highest order, that feel so insecure with their own pathetic lives, that they somehow think that sharing that sort of cruel rubbish will boost their pathetically low egos and self esteem!  Like I said, idiotic, brainless, and egotistical.

Now if it was a good hare coursing vid, that'd be a different thing ?

Well I wernt that keen on it either but I would reckon it would a bin long dead be the time the camera man got there 

Just no need to film it and show all about it that's the point isn't it 

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Why film a course in this day it's the same thing no less cruel it is what it is there both banned so don't film any on it any on ya

You missed your beans today mate?  I was being whimsical ?

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Which is the reason I hope my lads don’t follow me into the dog game, I won’t discourage or encourage them but let them make their own minds up but the best years of the dog game are sadly behind us and won’t be coming back. 

• Like 2