Quick Kill Instinct

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the f**k are you smoking ?  Let me know il change the cider for some of that ?

Exactly what I said the other day.  Get in a s a p to dispatch it yourself.  Shouldn't be there to see how long it takes, or if indeed your dog can kill it.  People that put up vids like that are comp

Not on a public forum with lots off guests watching u won’t 

Posted Images

Drp now it may sound a bit strange but if you can get into the mindset of a dog that you want to do a certain task its best to have a crack at at it usen 

Our Robert used to run against the top hare dog's in the country when he was younger and dint smoke so many roll ups like he won a few too before he got banned for setting about a dispatcher true story 

• Haha 4

If you’ve been in the game that long An that’s were your interest lie surly you would know the answer to your original question asked and yes your right most of us are bored shitless as it’s the summer time....if you know you know

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, poxon said:

If you’ve been in the game that long An that’s were your interest lie surly you would know the answer to your original question asked and yes your right most of us are bored shitless as it’s the summer time....if you know you know

Know what

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DRP said:

This is what I'm talking about. In my opinion, this is what I would want in a working lurcher. It's a shame the chase and grab wasn't filmed.

Chase probably wasn't filmed cos he couldn't film and drive at the same time

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Never been a fan of watching 2 dog's on anything edible  if I'm honest....... Shit ends up only good for ferret and dog food........ If you need 2 dogs then they must be shit imo. ?

I'm talking about the technique in particular. Although it seems using two dogs in this instance hasn't spoilt anything.

39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Chase probably wasn't filmed cos he couldn't film and drive at the same time

2 bloody great lumps maserating a summer time doe 

About as much use as hanging out the window wi a bow saw 

• Like 1