Ossie n Arch

Oswald the Lurcher

Sorry for your loss Arch. Good write up. You gave him a great life. R.I.P Ossie.

Sorry to hear about your loss, i know exactly what you are going through having experienced the same thing two days ago. You keep expecting them to be there but then you remember they are not and it pulls a bit. It will get better and when it does you can fondly remember the good ( and not so good ) times you had and know that both of your lives were enriched by your partnering up. R.I.P Ossie.

• Like 3

Really sad for you mate, I know how much you loved the old boy :thumbs:

R.I.P. Ossie.

D.

I was filling up reading that !

At least you can take some comfort that he had a better life with you, than the future he was facing when you found him.

RIP Oswald. Sorry for your loss.

Like a lot of others been through it myself more than once so understand .Never easy letting them go but it sounds like you done well by him and gave him a good life. They have a habit of getting under are skin. Nice write up rip old fella 

Someone chopping onions round here???

RIP Ossie, really put us in the picture with that writing, so it’s obvious how you are feeling. My thoughts go out to you mate! It’s never easy but take comfort in that you changed his life, good man and chin up 

Cracking write up arch ... RIP ossie .......

Fell on his feet with you and the wife..I enjoyed that read..rip lad

Bery good write up bud. Lucky lad that he found your garden. Condolences to you you & Mrs A. Atb