Working at height

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck heights if I was suppose to be that high up I would have feathers 

Steel erecting and industrial roofing is our game, it ain't how it used to be though.. 18 and sitting with my ass clamped to a rafter 40ft up whilst a 60 year old Mancunian steps over you, noncha

Never mind ginger youtube likes chasers, here's the master .....  

Posted Images

He's obviously very fit, as agile as a cat, why not just be a gymnast? Guess the thrill isnt there for him? Watched quite a bit of him now, like him, dont think a pension is a concern to him, which is a shame. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Fully admire them blokes there,s a job needs doing and no one gives a shit about your safety and you ain't getting paid or feeding your family if you don't so get on with it, like working in the building trade in the 1980,s,  once I passed 50 I suddenly realised I did,nt bounce quite so well and things hurt more and took longer to heal so I,ve handed in my membership of the dangerous sports club and now keep my feet firmly on the ground and if you want me on the roof pay for a scaffold or get someone else, 20ft fall won't kill you it's what you land on that does,???

image.jpeg