1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Loads on Facebook lurcher/terrier pages

looks like they are the new patterdale?

If they were any good they wouldn't be crossing them to every other bred we have here, get a black dog save a fortune. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If they were any good they wouldn't be crossing them to every other bred we have here, get a black dog save a fortune. 

Yeah it like when everyone slated Russell’s an moved over to black terriers ,

their just being bred for money

though be nice to try a pair on the local wildlife up the road 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah it like when everyone slated Russell’s an moved over to black terriers ,

their just being bred for money

though be nice to try a pair on the local wildlife up the road 😉

the  ones i seen are real noisy in kennels and in the field love fighting and arnt worth a cup of cold piss when it comes to earth work 

working in a big rangey earth is totally different from working in a plywood tunnel and having a door lifted 

save your money bud and find yourself a well bred pup from working lines over her russel black or lakie ext 

• Like 8

Been there,done it ... Never again......do yourself a favour an don't bother 👍😝

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, baker boy said:

Are they really that bad my mate just imported 1

It might do 5 mins then come away for a drink:whistling:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, baker boy said:

Yes. Have a look on Youtube, them daft trials they do in man made earths and doubling them up on digs etc. Just another money making scheme and the gullible English fall for it.

• Like 1

Tell him to export the f****r 😂..... Must be some good ones ... Mine wasn't no good to no fuc*er, gave it away as a pet failed at that too 😂

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, baker boy said:

rubbish  seen a few go and they are junk 

they wer also imports from Slovakia 

• Like 1

I want a rifle, don't get a rifle they're shit, get a shotgun.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

I want a rifle, don't get a rifle they're shit, get a shotgun.

Don’t use those words on the Terrier section......it’s almost as bad and mentioning a line of terrier from Ireland 😆 😂 

• Haha 1