Only one ???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Varity is a dirty bitch down the Rd from me 

Tbh the variety of sport the rabbit can offer would make it hard to beat.

What's the point in catching them they taste rank , I been running the same one for 15 years that's sport

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Been thinking a lot about this ,can't really decide but I suppose rats ,as I enjoy the field craft of getting close to a rabbit an popping it with a springer air rifle ,plus there's no rabbits round here ?

177 or 22...?

On 26/02/2018 at 13:01, sandymere said:

I'd not describe her a dirty, more scary! Image result for verity ilfracombe images

image.jpeg

Was on holiday down that way last year and that statue is one ugly fecking revolting thing mate:bad:..

As for one quarry,chinese water deer on flooded water meadows,beats the turns of coursing hands down and tastes so much better than a hare.Has to be on flooded water meadows as on drilled fields any old pot licker can catch them but it ain't over till it's over with a chink on wet ground with a dog up it's arse and many a "it's dead that is" phrase has been lost in the dark as the dog returned empty mouthed...:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 26/02/2018 at 12:52, Black neck said:

What you choose socks?

A hard choice but for me it would be deer. A good get for the dog with a variety of ways of hunting them. Good to eat and easy to sell .....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Ah you re read the thread then ???

I sort of was questioning you about deer as a species rather than as one type of quarry as there's a world of difference in what you run against what quarry deer wise,i was being a tad pedantic that's all :thumbs:..

• Like 1