Jeremy to buy 8000 houses ! !

Corbyn has said on the Andrew Mar show when labour come to power it will immediately buy 8000 houses to give to the homeless .:icon_eek: ..and all the homeless will be given homes ! ...that’s 15000 at present levels ..Wait till they hear this in the far away lands , with a possible two year Brexit deal which will include free movement anyone in close proximity to the gates should stand well back least their trampled ...

Anyway that’s another 15000 ( at present levels) votes in the bag ...who’s next for a handout ....:help:

• Like 4

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, im 73 and still in control of my bladder thank you very much, smash ya face in

In theory it's a good idea.....but in practice we don't have, and could never build enough houses to house the people we already have, never mind the ones corbyn wants to let in.  The majority of

We've got enough houses already we just have to many people.

Posted Images

Agree or disagree that is not the point,  good forbid that we do not have a national disaster, as it seem that we will not show for our own people compassion.  On the one hand some of us shout out at the disgusting situation of some of our own ex soldiers who come back from conflicts that we as a nation send them to do that most are unwilling to do.  Some come back as damaged goods and end up on the streets as part of those homeless that we look upon as coming from the EU and freeloaders. 

I am sure that most will know that I hate the EU, but to say to those that have not, that I'm All Right Jack I have a roof over my head, for me in my own heat is a shameful thing.   Most homeless are British with some kind of problem and not from the EU.

If I wanted free for all as long as one has money them,  I would try and live in the USA.  Sorry i forgot to be British is not what it once was.  Just My opinion.

All the very best for one and all

Edited by just-A-snap