Cannabis oil

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

So cannabis related medicines will be available from the autumn,took them long enough,but I suppose Britain being the biggest exporter of legal cannabis they couldn't have held out for much longer without being labelled as hypocrits  :victory:

Just read this, brilliant news for all concerned. No sign of them backing down on the recreational laws though 

• Like 1

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Just read this, brilliant news for all concerned. No sign of them backing down on the recreational laws though 

By acknowledging the plant has medicinal value its the thin end of the wedge,recreational in whatever form even CBD weed will be next,just got to wait,lots of countries are decriminalising or legalising,i know some guys who got a licence to grow in Columbia and also a licence to export their extracts,we just need rid of old school brainwashed politicos and a fresh forward thinking batch to fill their place,happens slowly but it does happen.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Be cafes like Holland here in the next 5 yrs........ 

Better mate,dispensaries like those in the states and Canada are leagues ahead in choice,style.layout etc,only ever saw one decent coffee-shop in the 'Dam and that was last year,it was a mini-dispensary with quality seating upstairs.

https://www.boerejongens.com/boerejongens-center/

4 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Theresa may disagreed with the decision

may she rot in hell

She is best of concentrating on getting some form of Brexit deal worked out,its www.lastminute.com ;)

Pharmaceutical firms won't like it because they haven't made it and can't whack up the prices on it.

People like Theresa May won't like it because they're either too ignorant to listen to anything other than their preconceived ideas or, are worried about having less cash coming in from the pharmaceutical firms.

They're too short sighted to see that it could be legalised and taxed. Never mind the countless ailments that it could help.

I do think change will come but, not as fast as it should do if they really had people's interests at heart.

There is a massive amount of money in pharmaceuticals. Consequently, there is a massive amount of lobbying on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies. Why do you think we've been in Afghanistan for nearly two decades?

They're looking at their bottom line and dope will offer a serious alternative to those that don't want to be hooked on traditional painkillers. That's bad for their business.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

There is a massive amount of money in pharmaceuticals. Consequently, there is a massive amount of lobbying on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies. Why do you think we've been in Afghanistan for nearly two decades?

They're looking at their bottom line and dope will offer a serious alternative to those that don't want to be hooked on traditional painkillers. That's bad for their business.

I wrote on here a while ago about a research scientist I met earlier this year or late last year,he grew cannabis under licence here in the UK for a pharmaceutical company,he grew several crops in a large sealed environment,his research and that of his colleagues was collected up at the end of the project and has never seen the light of day,it was his opinion that cannabis and its derivaties would see the end of a number of current medicines as cannabinoids were a far superior alternative,when I first ever met the guy he had a luxurious head of black hair,lost contact with him for 15? years nowadays he is totally bald,he was emphatic that cannabis can halt tumour growth,convinced in fact,after I had been to his work-place to see him I came away wondering if his conviction was something personal to his condition.

• Like 2

I did some boilers for Unilever outside Leicester I think it was, in the 80s, they were growing huge amounts of cannabis then for medical research, amongst other things, the security was very tight and they did background checks on folk that worked there. I never got to see any but it was there in huge opaque polytunnels. I'm sure they know the value of it as medicine also, like you say there is too much money in other drugs that it would replace. Worldwide they have enough knowledge and test results to justify using it, but all comes down to greed and money again. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

when I first ever met the guy he had a luxurious head of black hair,lost contact with him for 15? years nowadays he is totally bald,he was emphatic that cannabis can halt tumour growth,convinced in fact,after I had been to his work-place to see him I came away wondering if his conviction was something personal to his condition.

I'd love to see the evidence behind it but as we've said in other threads. The benefits outweigh the negatives and the only hurdle here is successful lobbying. Time will see it change and I reckon we're on the cusp already. As soon as it goes federal in the US the UK won't be far behind.

• Like 2
Just now, ChrisJones said:

As soon as it goes federal in the US 

A friend of mine was in UK crown court earlier this year,he was fighting extradition to the US,he served time in a PI prison also fighting extradition to the US,he was looking at 5 charges with prison time on each of approx 20 years,the US of A still want him and their pound of flesh,long complex story but his main "crime" was selling and sending cannabis seeds to the states where now its legal in loads of states.