• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

Victoria atkins husband,theresa mays hubbie and now Jeremy corbyns son are all at it,and its legal.

weed is good: Jeremy Corbyn's son plans 'hemp cafe' to cash in on the latest craze for cannabis-related paraphernalia

jeremy Corbyn vowed to end ‘greed is good’ capitalism in his conference speech, but his son hopes to make a fortune from cannabis culture.

Tommy Corbyn, 25, has started two companies, National Hemp Service and The Hemp Cafe, with girlfriend Chloe Kerslake-Smith, 25, to cash in on the craze for cannabis-related paraphernalia.

‘My partner and I are opening a store in North London that will sell hemp-derived products,’ he tells me.

Chloe says: ‘We’re renovating the premises and hope to open in the near future. The National Hemp Service is like an alternative National Health Service.

‘We’ll be selling a variety of hemp-derived products. Everything will have undergone lab tests to ensure it meets the UK market standards for their cannabinoid profiles and potency.’

Corbyn, who has said that criminalising people for possessing small amounts of cannabis was not ‘a particularly good idea’, apparently supports the project. ‘He is aware of it,’ Chloe says.

1 minute ago, Chaff said:

Can't see cbd cafés lasting just a flash in the pan I reckon, could be a stepping stone to THC legalization though.

Not a flash in the pan mate,i know people in the industry and have been watching from the sideline for years,but without a doubt its a major stepping stone.

Just now, mackem said:

Not a flash in the pan mate,i know people in the industry and have been watching from the sideline for years,but without a doubt its a major stepping stone.

I thought all the healing powers of the plant were in the THC and the cbd side of it was more of a downer so to speak 

Not doubting your knowledge on the subject Mac, just saying 

• Like 1

I haven't got any extra knowledge mate,no more than the next man,but all cannabinoids have their uses,funny thing I was told a lot of people in the 40-60 year old bracket pop into that CBD café to buy a gram to help them relax before sleep,i have never smoked anything so have to go off others experiences,I will put some pics up later.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Maybe try eating some mate if you don't smoke find out first hand maybe ?

I was once stoned for 3 days and woke up covered in piss,shit,and vomit with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth,but that's another story ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was once stoned for 3 days and woke up covered in piss,shit,and vomit with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth,but that's another story ?

I am no expert but I think you might of over done it.

Now days I get high off my kids achievements in life.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I reckon if you smoke cbd any health benefits are counter acted by the damage caused to your lungs.

But each to their own probably better than tobacco

Tobacco use kills around 300 people a day in the UK that's just over 100,000 people a year,CBD kills not one.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Tobacco use kills around 300 people a day in the UK that's just over 100,000 people a year,CBD kills not one.

Early days for cbd smoking related deaths, any smoke inhalation is not going to do you a lot of good best off eating it in a nice Victoria sponge cake ?

• Haha 1