Deerhound / Greyhound

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 x. From Dave platt and joe Woolley   13 months old.  Keeps going wae he is will make a cracking dog no fear strong as hell 

The old lad very much retired no fuks given about the beast from the east   

Here’s an old pic of Sal 3/4 dh grey out of BDs stuff ....I knocked some amount of gear over with that bitch ....she was a decent honest bitch that loved her graft ....PTB s TRigger was put over her t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, scottish hare hunter said:

Seen abit 130 + reds. Loads wild goats. Plenty big hill foxes about.  White hares  could walk around there for days and not see a road 

Roe down in those forestry blocks?

Here’s an old pic of Sal 3/4 dh grey out of BDs stuff ....I knocked some amount of gear over with that bitch ....she was a decent honest bitch that loved her graft ....PTB s TRigger was put over her that produced Tigger he will be about 8-9 months in that pic ...This is the dog I strive to replicate what an animal and produced some very good stuff and everything we run now a days goes back to him with some tight breeding ....Razor was put over his daughter that produced some special animals and we are waiting for another bitch out of him out of a brother and sister mating Tigger x Rosie to be covered by a very decent bull cross hopefully this mix turns out well .

I liked my deerhounds but adding that saluki type to the mix just gave you that little bit more and the lads that had the saluki stuff said adding the dh blood gave that little bit more ....the drive in these dogs is a bit special and you can give them some stick .

its a pity there’s not a lot of pure deerhounds really being tested 

D45C29E7-74E8-4225-B2C6-DE06B29491B1.jpeg

• Like 11

After looking at that pic I would give anything to have that dog again he certainly doesn’t look like that anymore ....he’s a broken old warrior lying  in front of the fire enjoying a well deserved retirement.....it’s not easy watching dogs getting old 

• Like 9
On 2/27/2018 at 20:40, MIK said:

Here’s an old pic of Sal 3/4 dh grey out of BDs stuff ....I knocked some amount of gear over with that bitch ....she was a decent honest bitch that loved her graft ....PTB s TRigger was put over her that produced Tigger he will be about 8-9 months in that pic ...This is the dog I strive to replicate what an animal and produced some very good stuff and everything we run now a days goes back to him with some tight breeding ....Razor was put over his daughter that produced some special animals and we are waiting for another bitch out of him out of a brother and sister mating Tigger x Rosie to be covered by a very decent bull cross hopefully this mix turns out well .

I liked my deerhounds but adding that saluki type to the mix just gave you that little bit more and the lads that had the saluki stuff said adding the dh blood gave that little bit more ....the drive in these dogs is a bit special and you can give them some stick .

its a pity there’s not a lot of pure deerhounds really being tested 

D45C29E7-74E8-4225-B2C6-DE06B29491B1.jpeg

mlk if you knew where their was honest deerhound would u be interested in breeding to one of ur bitches.cant seem to be able to pm you.