Clothes

18 hours ago, Balaur said:

I got a nice carrhart jumper . Getting another jumper tomorrow.  Not much else really . I tend to get my own clobber 

I WON'T let my mrs buy my clothes. Perish the thought. I'd be walking around looking like a 21 year old pensioner ?. Not a pensioner quite yet like, but you get my drift ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

My mate colkects trainers in America well.sneakers some pairs are over 500pnd a pair he must have 1000pair we all different he's defo lowd ???

You have mate that 'collects' trainers?! What the f**k is this world coming to, sack the sad c**t!! ?

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, mackem said:

Kuiu gear only buy sell trade and Sitka gear for sale or trade,I just applied to join a Canadian only page that's similar mate,any pics of your gear?

Afraid I haven’t a personal photographer so I can model it for you. Lol

453DE665-6459-4707-9F6A-D448A52548F3.jpeg

CE22A369-D8CF-458E-8F55-BC351378E921.jpeg

• Like 2
On 26/12/2018 at 22:07, Born Hunter said:

Oh god, it's started...

I popped into farlow's earlier to see if they had any kuiu in,they didn't,but there was some stalking types in discussing alpine ibex,cut glass accents,impeccably dressed i  actually thought you would fit in with them.

IMG_20181228_123421.jpg

• Haha 3
On 26/12/2018 at 02:34, mackem said:

Just joined facebook,resisted it thus far but theres a couple of pages on there that sell second-hand kuiu and sitka clothing,looking to get a rig-out for a hunt,i don't think either brand is popular in the UK but I tried a down jacket on and they are really nice.

i am on a sitka FB in states,this shite aint cheap,cant seem to find a bargain anywhere

i am looking at the fanatic or elevator jacket and bibs/pants

dont buy any yet as the talk is a new line is coming out this year.

i am going to chat with my mate who has the outfitting business as sitka do discounts for them

• Like 1
Just now, Ted Newgent said:

i am on a sitka FB in states,this shite aint cheap,cant seem to find a bargain anywhere

i am looking at the fanatic or elevator jacket and bibs/pants

dont buy any yet as the talk is a new line is coming out this year.

i am going to chat with my mate who has the outfitting business as sitka do discounts for them

I only want it for one hunt mate,thats why I thought I would go the second hand route,dont want to spend $450 on a new jacket just to get blood stains on it and my cabelas hoodie wont look good in pics ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I only want it for one hunt mate,thats why I thought I would go the second hand route,dont want to spend $450 on a new jacket just to get blood stains on it and my cabelas hoodie wont look good in pics ?

buy a XXL in either the fanatic or elevator and i will buy it off you after you do your one hunt in it

i wont care if its blooded or gut stained

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

buy a XXL in either the fanatic or elevator and i will buy it off you after you do your one hunt in it

i wont care if its blooded or gut stained

I am medium extra-extra-large I would be swimming in it ?

• Sad 1