Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Quality has nose dived on every level .

Clothes

Houses

Motor Vehicles

Roads

Trades

People

The Fecking lot ?

I take issue with trades slightly.  Problem these days is nobody wants to pay for the time it takes to produce quality . As soon as your in their house their asking how long your going to be and how much 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I take issue with trades slightly.  Problem these days is nobody wants to pay for the time it takes to produce quality . As soon as your in their house their asking how long your going to be and how much 

It’s all speed and greed now.

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It’s all speed and greed now.

Someone asked me to skim a wall recently , patching in really . Ideally I'd redo the whole wall , flatten it off and then reskim the lot.  Would be a perfect wall then. In the txt the guy asked me to come price plastering a wall "it's only small , probably hour or twos work" . Knew from that it would be a pain.  Guy umed and arrd about having to redo it all so it's nice and decided he wouldn't pay for that so just patch it in . It looked shit in the end where they meet , he moaned about the time it would take , the price etc.  Not refusing or calling me out but just little miserable comments . Weirdly tho nobody seems to care about paying bonkers money for plumbers or electricians . But a builder who has to be a master in loads of trades is considered a shark charging the earth . Maybe it's the clean company shirts they all wear that greased the Waller hinges 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Someone asked me to skim a wall recently , patching in really . Ideally I'd redo the whole wall , flatten it off and then reskim the lot.  Would be a perfect wall then. In the txt the guy asked me to come price plastering a wall "it's only small , probably hour or twos work" . Knew from that it would be a pain.  Guy umed and arrd about having to redo it all so it's nice and decided he wouldn't pay for that so just patch it in . It looked shit in the end where they meet , he moaned about the time it would take , the price etc.  Not refusing or calling me out but just little miserable comments . Weirdly tho nobody seems to care about paying bonkers money for plumbers or electricians . But a builder who has to be a master in loads of trades is considered a shark charging the earth . Maybe it's the clean company shirts they all wear that greased the Waller hinges 

I hate people that tell me how long a job will take me to do and normally just pie them off,  tip for the day if you do patches get a refina plastic trowel the one with the sponge behind the blade, I can even match the wallpaper pattern with mine it's the bollacks 

• Like 1