Top Ten

My eldest sister is Rebecca, my daughter in law is Rebekah.......

I went to school with twin boys - Steven and Stefan !

My first wife had an uncle called Donald McDonald ! (and his wife was Olive - now there a name you don't hear any more !)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well my son is named sue, and he feckin hates me but he can fight like f@ck. I may tell the full story on here some time lol.

after years of heartache and trying we gave up the idea of having children just didn't seem it was meant to be , and then like Dublin bus 3 of them came together LOL it was like winning the lotto kall

S lot of the terrier lads seem to have the same name.                             Arsehole.

My first wife had an uncle called Donald McDonald ! (and his wife was Olive - now there a name you don't hear any more !)

I knew a girl, who after marriage was known as Kelly Kelly

It's good in a way that unusual names are not such a big deal anymore. I had an unusual name for an Essex lad growing up in the 80/90s....... Got the piss taken out of it through school, even teachers getting it wrong every new school year & people always asking if I was welsh........................I'm not fcuking welsh!! Ok?!?! Haha.....

I hated my name. I just wanted to be called john. I don't think that's such a big deal these days with all these different names........which is one less thing to worry about at school I suppose....;-)

My dad was gutted I didn't name my son after him, but I didn't want to call my son Barry.....haha...Its a personal thing.

I know people have mentioned generational naming & that seems a nice thing to do, but I would of been the awkward cnut bucking the trend, sorry I'm just like that, I'm a do the opposite type prick.....Haha

.....Some lovely names on this thread though :-)

f**k all wrong with Barry :censored::censored: . You should know that Percival. :laugh:

Funny though, Barrys are usually complete bellends in films, books. Never known a super hero called Barry. :laugh:

My hob ferret is called Barry, hes my only ferret with a name

My kids are called Patrick & Cillian. I have a third on the way but no names yet

I used to know a woman called Gillian who married Roy Gill. So she was called Gill Gill. Pronounced Jill Gill . Very confusing to a foreigner I'm sure ?

When I stayed in sighthill in Glasgow there was a family there called the Stewart's the boys name was Stewart!!!!!

"Hi my name is Stewart Stewart" maybe mummy and daddy were feart in case he forgot his surname. They thought they where better than everyone else!!!

They stayed in the same council housing estate ffs.

Edited by MOLE265
  • Like 1

I knew a girl, who after marriage was known as Kelly Kelly

We had a Kelly Kelly living 2 doors from us before we moved.

Isaac hunt.。。。got to a bad one to get.

Worked at hunterston n power station the gaffers name was Robert slicker, his cousin went to the reception and asked the lady to put a call out, he gave her a not with the first initial and surname everyone was in stitches when the announcement came over the tannoy "R SLICKER PLEASE COME TO RECEPTION "

• Like 2

It's good in a way that unusual names are not such a big deal anymore. I had an unusual name for an Essex lad growing up in the 80/90s....... Got the piss taken out of it through school, even teachers getting it wrong every new school year & people always asking if I was welsh........................I'm not fcuking welsh!! Ok?!?! Haha.....

I hated my name. I just wanted to be called john. I don't think that's such a big deal these days with all these different names........which is one less thing to worry about at school I suppose....;-)

My dad was gutted I didn't name my son after him, but I didn't want to call my son Barry.....haha...Its a personal thing.

I know people have mentioned generational naming & that seems a nice thing to do, but I would of been the awkward cnut bucking the trend, sorry I'm just like that, I'm a do the opposite type prick.....Haha

.....Some lovely names on this thread though :-)

f**k all wrong with Barry :censored::censored: . You should know that Percival. :laugh:

Funny though, Barrys are usually complete bellends in films, books. Never known a super hero called Barry. :laugh:

Barry Allen!........... The Flash!

Isaac hunt.。。。got to a bad one to get.

Worked at hunterston n power station the gaffers name was Robert slicker, his cousin went to the reception and asked the lady to put a call out, he gave her a not with the first initial and surname everyone was in stitches when the announcement came over the tannoy "R SLICKER PLEASE COME TO RECEPTION "

Dick's licker