September 11Th

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe for one second that the US government would do anything like that to its own people but I can see clearly that ALL western governments exploited this terrible act for their own ends.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is the look on the faces of the firemen that were sent in to that building minutes before it collapsed, they were heroes, they knew they were the death watch but s

We have went to war and invaded countries for a lot less.  No need to wipe out there firemen and a building on the prefix for an invasion. A car bomb in the street would have done if that was the

Posted Images

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing, when it first broke on the news.

When I saw the first TV reports, I couldn't believe what I saw.......just terrible beyond words......I still look away from the films of the planes hitting the Towers.

• Like 3

I remember the day like it was yesterday and I still think it was an inside job to justify the next 16 years of destabilising and invading middle eastern country,s worked well really, even the name ground zero is the centre of a nuclear explosion, I sympathise with the individuals that lost there lives and loved ones but not America as a country sorry

I don't believe for one second that the US government would do anything like that to its own people but I can see clearly that ALL western governments exploited this terrible act for their own ends.

And they are still doing it, 9/11 effected everyone in the western world and still does.

The ONLY positive to come out of it was the extinction of the IRA.

• Like 10

I was in one of the permit blocks in Grangemouth oil refinery waiting for my permit to work, some of the guys issuing permits were in shock others were saying things like world war 3 has started etc.

God bless all innocents who lost there lives. rest in peace.

Couldn't give a monkeys ? for the terrorists.

• Like 1

I was in one of the permit blocks in Grangemouth oil refinery waiting for my permit to work, some of the guys issuing permits were in shock others were saying things like world war 3 has started etc.

God bless all innocents who lost there lives. rest in peace.

Couldn't give a monkeys for the terrorists.

oh Those mornings were great some days got to sleep in the van for 2hours till you gòt a permit lol

I've watched too many conspiracy videos on Youtube about 9/11 to think it wasn't the government that did it. Too many unanswered questions for me. Why did building 7 collapse? Why was there no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon etc etc.

The Pentagon though!