Just read the news seems one third of all British Jews are thinking of going to Israel to live,personaly I have nothing at all against the jewish community infact I have quite a bit of respect for them.....funny how the media seem to be doing all they can to give a positive spin on the Islamic community but nothing in defence of the Jews.

Jews heard fresh air was free and grew their noses accordingly.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know several Jews - decent, law abiding people, every one of them.   I have no issue at all with Jewish people, and I have great respect for the Israelis....... their willingness to fight fire wit

there not blowing anyone up , mowing people down , shooting , stabbing and beheading people on the streets of Britain or forcing there religion on anyone ...better them than the Moslem lunatics ..

They were .  trawniki men were attached , if I remember rightly to , einstazgruppen squads and as camp auxiliary guards. A lot of these mid - Eastern European men simply vanished into the turmoil

Posted Images

I see them ones with the curly bits hanging down, silly hat, anaemic Mrs with olive off the buses glasses, Ill fitting syrup, pushing a buggy, going round car boot sales, even the 4-5year olds try haggling, like down trodden pikeys! Worked in a few of their houses in North London weird fukrecs! 2 bloody sinks! What's all that about?

Kosher, even 2 different fridges.

Religion the root of all evil , not money, why does a so called superior species cling to a belief that their god is right against others beliefs, my view is religion is like a childs comfort toy for adults, they need something to cling to but will not admit to the proven fact that religion causes more shit than any thing in this world today and will probably lead to its destruction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Religion the root of all evil , not money, why does a so called superior species cling to a belief that their god is right against others beliefs, my view is religion is like a childs comfort toy for adults, they need something to cling to but will not admit to the proven fact that religion causes more shit than any thing in this world today and will probably lead to its destruction.

Yeah.....f***ing jews.....coming over here illegally......building synagogues on every corner......with their suicide bombers and paedo gangs.....oh no, hang on a minute !

• Like 1