Disgusting!

Born, I don't often disagree with you, but I do on this occasion.....

Whether 'prescribed' or not, the justification is inferred. If you'll pardon my crudity, it's saying to them "You know it's illegal to f*** kids, but here's a doll so you can pretend to f*** kids !"

Sorry mate, that's the way I see it !

That's fine. Opinions are fine. Hypotheses are good. But they're not facts. All I'm saying is that all I'm hearing is outrage based on opinion. Nobody seems to give a shit about the facts. Hypothetically if we were all wrong about this being a bad idea and it was shown to reduce offences then we would have a moral duty to put aside our disgust for the sake of effectively protecting children.

Not many folks seem to get that though. They all think that they know the facts already.

First off, the dolls are a bad idea but I do agree with a lot of other stuff you've said, and your balls for saying it.

To be clear I have zero tolerance for beasts and would happily bring back capital punishment for them. Thing is I'm also a believer that prevention is better than cure. To hang a paedo, some poor kid first has to have their life destroyed. That doesn't sit well with me. I'd be in favour of offering these people the chance to come forward and get help, treatment, call it what you will, but before they get the chance to f*ck someone's life up.., as well as their own.

I do also think for that to work there has to be a bigger incentive for them to seek help, and that should be in the form of a deterrent. Punishment for the offences these c*nts carry out should be severe.

• Like 3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!! There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their g

The company that makes these ought to be forced by law to supply their mailing list to the police. Then at least they'd have a list of where the sick b*Stards live....

I do think prevention is better than cure, but I agree with Pesky and the NSPCC. These dolls are a bad idea but how do you prevent them from offending at all?   Neems mentioned earlier that it woul

Posted Images

There is only one cure for pedos and that's to make there punishment even more vile and disgusting than there vile and disgusting behaviour. Some cnut with 2000 images of children getting abused gets a year are two in prison, he should be getting the same as the cnut taking the pictures not a fcuking sex doll. ALL pedos need there balls cut off and hammered down there throat with a pick axe handle.

A lot don't even do time for having images just a slap on the wrist ....it's feked up

• Like 1

Ban the dolls,they are made in china mainly so anyone attempting to import one drop on them like a ton of bricks with an automatic 10 year stint inside with a reccomendation they serve the full 10 as those dolls could lead on to something much worse.

• Like 2

if you walked in your mates house and thiers a full size blow up doll,and he said,oh yeah i aint got a bird at the minute,.....he,d soon not be my mate....all a bit weird

They have moved on a bit ....but still weird lol

post-70213-0-94336200-1501882295.jpg

post-70213-0-59170400-1501882306_thumb.jpg

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!!

There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their genitalia that its loving and caring...

Makes me completely sick to my stomach.. and it will be taught in schools here soon. They are already getting taught about genderless roles and unisex toilets ffs.

With the sort of people in high up places it shouldn't surprise most...I mean there looking to give a person 5 years for illegally hunting wild ANIMALS but there giving sex offenders counseling and dolls... you couldn't make this shit up....5 years ago my own family and friends were laughing at me thinking I was mad when I was trying to tell them the extent of pedophilia satanic rituals and child murder among the elite..there not laughing now..

they legalized beastility in Canada 2 years ago....boke... but we are the sick evil ones if we try and conserve the countryside by dispatching a few predators or culling pest species like rabbit to protect crops!

Canada did not legalise bestiality.

Neither Germany, nor the EU, are teaching that it's okay.

I'd love to read the sources on Sweden and Australia.

• Like 2

I do think prevention is better than cure, but I agree with Pesky and the NSPCC. These dolls are a bad idea but how do you prevent them from offending at all? :hmm:

Neems mentioned earlier that it wouldn't be long before someone posted the addresses of buyers. That's absolutely correct and then vigilantism starts, and we all know that vigilantes are never wrong! :rolleyes:

Prevention requires study and treatment, and none will come forward when they risk being burned at the stake. It's a conundrum that will never be solved by roadside executions.

• Like 3

Prevention requires study and treatment, and none will come forward when they risk being burned at the stake. It's a conundrum that will never be solved by roadside executions.

It'll never happen,but I'd say internment/work camps with recreational facilities,visits etc for the ones who come forward and have ever harmed anyone.

And those who actually do abuse kids,become are used for every type of medical experiment as well as spare organs,blood,plasma,marrow etc.

Then there's a carrot and a stick.

The point is there needs to be a very scary deterrent imo,but also a way of making them safe if they want help and haven't done anything yet.

Make the alternative so horrific that being locked in a secure site with access to work,sports,TV,3 meals a day etc sounds very appealing.

It's not going to happen any time soon,but that's only because no-one will bring it up,a lot of the public would be more than happy to just hang them all.

• Like 1

I have no issue with the harsh treatment of offenders but those that understand they have a problem, haven't offended, but wish to seek help should be given any available opportunity. The problem is that these people believe their behaviour is utterly normal, and that it's society which is at fault. If the alternative to treatment is hanging, or castration, then you're going to force them to create more inventive ways to stay off the radar.

As has been done to death, on other threads, the identification and aid towards vulnerable children should be the top priority. When you consider that the bulk of offenders are family members, and we develop a system of mandatory execution toward the perpetrators, you'll end up with a code of silence and victims who won't even consider bringing a case forward. That's a step backwards IMHO.

• Like 2

I spoke about this 2 years ago...in Austria Sweden and Germany I think, they are teaching kids in school that pedophilia is ok!!!

There telling children that if mummy or daddy touches them in their genitalia that its loving and caring...

Makes me completely sick to my stomach.. and it will be taught in schools here soon. They are already getting taught about genderless roles and unisex toilets ffs.

With the sort of people in high up places it shouldn't surprise most...I mean there looking to give a person 5 years for illegally hunting wild ANIMALS but there giving sex offenders counseling and dolls... you couldn't make this shit up....5 years ago my own family and friends were laughing at me thinking I was mad when I was trying to tell them the extent of pedophilia satanic rituals and child murder among the elite..there not laughing now..

they legalized beastility in Canada 2 years ago....boke... but we are the sick evil ones if we try and conserve the countryside by dispatching a few predators or culling pest species like rabbit to protect crops!

Canada did not legalise bestiality.

Neither Germany, nor the EU, are teaching that it's okay.

I'd love to read the sources on Sweden and Australia.

LOL...are you serious ok penetrating an animal is still illegal but sucking 1 off or fondling 1 isn't illegal....