Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You get locked up for that……  

I laid a patio for Fred West

Chris packham?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Some of you boxing fans will remember Steve Collins...

When the wrestlers came me and another door lad had to get involved between Collins and one of the wrestlers....we were soon surrounded by the wrestlers...thank f**k Collins never threw a punch....and we managed to calm it down...but for a minute it looked very dodgy

Worked on his house yrs ago,Proper Gentleman ?

• Like 1

Worked on a channel 4 TV programme out in ibiza called the dogs balearics music programme...

The hosts were dermot o leary ..and Jane midlemiss.. oleary was a real nice young fella always had time for a chat...but in 10 weeks of filming midlemiss never spoke a single word to any of us....I got to say I ended up not liking her...I also thought she never tried with her appearance much ...she would wear these horrible long skirts...battered flip flops and smoke roll ups...she always looked like a bag head to me...

On that show though they had many celebrities from the music industry famous dj...and singers...Craig David Soniqu ...Brandon etc etc

• Like 2
On 22/07/2017 at 21:52, Bush Rummager said:

Almost, (literally) bumper into Garry McCallister at a panto in York last Christmas. Clocked the Scottish accent straight away. Big lad in the flesh.. 6'1. I was googling him.. didnt realise his misees was stood behind me in the que for the ice cream's!

Oh no you didn’t 

• Haha 3

Met a lot of football and rugby players doing the security at forest and Leicester tigers as well....but that's not really surprising..

Martin Johnson in the rugby World probably the most famous 

I was pals with Lee Evans, the double Olympic Champion and 400 metres world record holder. He was , alongside with Tommy Smith and John Carlos, part of the civil rights protests at the ‘68 Mexico Olympics. I had his 50th birthday party at my house.

Going farther back, I was pals with Jimmy Nail when we were mods and swapped Lambretta’s for a while. My family get a few mentions in his book and tv shows

Met a lot of sportsmen and celebrities, mainly because of working for an airline.

Cheers.

• Like 2

I had some trail cams up in carol vordamans back garden for a year or so if that counts, she was totally unaware, her house was on the edge looking out over a valley and I used to climb up the steep sides to put the cameras in the unkept acres they all had along the bottoms of there gardens was a great wildlife corridor, got some nice bits up there including a black fox ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Another music one was the soul singer Jocolyn Brown....some of you music lovers may remember her...

Me and another doorman had to look after her in manumition dave the other doorman had a degree from uni in sport injuries therapy...jocolyn had a knee problem...and dave gave her some advise...a year later when she came back to the club she asked for us two again ..really nice lady

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had some trail cams up in carol vordamans back garden for a year or so if that counts, she was totally unaware, her house was on the edge looking out over a valley and I used to climb up the steep sides to put the cameras in the unkept acres they all had along the bottoms of there gardens was a great wildlife corridor, got some nice bits up there including a black fox ?

That’s a bit weird imho 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I had some trail cams up in carol vordamans back garden for a year or so if that counts, she was totally unaware

470077A5-5016-42EB-973C-E3E67C7AD9E6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I was pals with Lee Evans, the double Olympic Champion and 400 metres world record holder. He was , alongside with Tommy Smith and John Carlos, part of the civil rights protests at the ‘68 Mexico Olympics. I had his 50th birthday party at my house.

Going farther back, I was pals with Jimmy Nail when we were mods and swapped Lambretta’s for a while. My family get a few mentions in his book and tv shows

Met a lot of sportsmen and celebrities, mainly because of working for an airline.

Cheers.

He had a house in Cricklewood in the 90’s ( Nail), was roofing a house beside his…wouldn’t lift his head to say hello to you…..ignorant Fook in his piece of shit Range Rover….

Edited by VOON
2 hours ago, mackem said:

470077A5-5016-42EB-973C-E3E67C7AD9E6.gif

I also had some in a nudist camp about a mile along the ridge always had to keep very alert sneaking in and out of there to change battery,s and cards would have taken some serious explaining if I got grabbed taking cameras in and out ??