• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any charges made have now being dropped with no case to be answered to. Turns out they took a third party's dog by mistake though it's whereabouts is still as yet unknown alive/dead. So yet again a to

Shit news that th. Nothing worse than a grass. There's some jelous feckers about.

Posted Images

Only after seeing this , glad the outcome was in your favour TreeHands and hopefully it will go on record that some lowlife is trying to just make life hard for you and waste police time. Sorry to hear about your friend and his dog, killed by so called animal lovers.

Also very depressing to see the priorities that the police force have in a so called civilized country.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 5

Fu**in disgraceful TH a living nightmare! So glad it was a waste of time for the interfering sods. Awful thing it will always be in your head but no worries mate they found nothing! Sorry about your mate another man's dog taken and destroyed! Really doesn't make sense!

Good job for having everything in order. 14 coppers, is that for intimidation ffs. I feel for your mate, couldnt think of anything worse than your pride and joy taken away from you.

If it was some nosey anti c..t so be it their scumbags so could maybe understand that, are you were on their radar for one reason are another so be it, but if it was another so called terrier lad well fcuk me that would be hard to swallow.

• Like 2
Probably plucky[/quote

Only a 99.99 % chance of that .

Think I'm a gamekeeper !!! Help run a club !!! Badgerbaiter!!! All quotes off the rspca officers and all verses from his hymsheet.

I feel so sorry for my missus , being manhandled and treated so disrespectfully though they did show their human side towards the end .

Anyway we can laugh about it now it's over . To be honest I've been expecting this the last couple of years with the threats And in a way is like a weight off my shoulders.

I won't comment on my freind as his nightmare continues , and I wish him the best of luck.

Atb

Atb th..

• Like 12