Glastonbury?

Glastonbury is one of the biggest music festivals in the world attended by around 200,000 people with a huge range of bands representing loads of different genres of music, trying to stereotype all the folk who go there is more than a little silly.

aye dead on, with the huge banners saying bollix to brexit, green peace etc etc, aye your average right wing types there, take your blinkers off ffs. headed by corbinlid, hunt sab tshirts and one slabbering about Teresa may?????? no defo not representative of me
Your 'right wing types' will all be sittling drinking £2 a bottle cider and growling into their laptops, whilst the 'lefties' are at Glasto having all the fun. You need to get out and live a bit more chief.

so what would happen if somebody had banners up saying fcuk the Eurozone??? peta= people eating tasty aminals????/theyd be up on an islamaphobantipoofterrascisthatecrime charge fs. it should just be about the music, not politics

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean to tell me that he wasn't at his local Armed Forces Day event, supporting brave men and women who selflessly serve our country ?   He'd rather hang around with skanky, pot smoking hippies ?

If your idea of fun is living like a refugee, in close proximity to several thousand unwashed bodies, getting by on 2 hours sleep, sharing toilet facilities that would shame the third world, all while

Posted Images

Any one there or watching? Thought the Foo Fighters were class! See the lead singer of napalm death wearing a hunt sab t shirt! Twat!

I'm a pretty big Napalm fan, been to a few gigs..Nottingham and Mansfield, grafted on the front barrier and shook hands with Barney. I'm gutted to read that though.. sounds like he's swooped to lower depths. I knew he had issues with eating meat and that type of thing.. but ffs... ill stick one on his jaw next time i see him!! lol..

• Like 4

The middle class Labour Glastonbury fans can best be sum up tomorrow @18.00 when they all have to be out, the amount of rubbish tents sleeping bags tinned food and cans of beer just left cos they're too rich and too wankered to pack up

Glastonbury is one of the biggest music festivals in the world attended by around 200,000 people with a huge range of bands representing loads of different genres of music, trying to stereotype all the folk who go there is more than a little silly.

aye dead on, with the huge banners saying bollix to brexit, green peace etc etc, aye your average right wing types there, take your blinkers off ffs. headed by corbinlid, hunt sab tshirts and one slabbering about Teresa may?????? no defo not representative of me
Your 'right wing types' will all be sittling drinking £2 a bottle cider and growling into their laptops, whilst the 'lefties' are at Glasto having all the fun. You need to get out and live a bit more chief.

If your idea of fun is living like a refugee, in close proximity to several thousand unwashed bodies, getting by on 2 hours sleep, sharing toilet facilities that would shame the third world, all while avoiding permanent hearing damage and paying through the nose for the privilege........ooh, and listening to Katy Perry's infernal catterwalling..... knock yourselves out !

• Like 4

And before I'm accused for being a completely washed up old fart, I'm not totally averse to sleeping in a tent, not getting much sleep and pi55ing in a bucket.....I just like the chance to catch a few fish while I'm at it ! :D

• Like 3

Ed Sheeren is pure shite & only a total fcukwit would bitch about leftie liberals at a music festival they would never go to see......

He draws fair tottie, tho....
....& worth 40 million, so I guess my opinion is irrelevant! Haha.... Edited by Accip74