Glastonbury?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean to tell me that he wasn't at his local Armed Forces Day event, supporting brave men and women who selflessly serve our country ?   He'd rather hang around with skanky, pot smoking hippies ?

If your idea of fun is living like a refugee, in close proximity to several thousand unwashed bodies, getting by on 2 hours sleep, sharing toilet facilities that would shame the third world, all while

Posted Images

Any one there or watching? Thought the Foo Fighters were class! See the lead singer of napalm death wearing a hunt sab t shirt! Twat!

' watching bits on the box also seen the napalm death Muppet ....foo fighters were great

Any one there or watching? Thought the Foo Fighters were class! See the lead singer of napalm death wearing a hunt sab t shirt! Twat!

Saw the foo fighters in hyde park back in 2006...suported by motorhead and queens of the stone age...80,000 odd people. Brilliant day
  • Like 1

I've just watched foo fighters now and thought they were brilliant, the fans certainly got their money's worth didn't they.

got a link to it mate, didn't watch it , :thumbs: i did watch radiohead , i know they got big following , and had few good hit records , but feck me is there music boring/ dour .!!

• Like 3

hope corbyn falls off the stage

You mean to tell me that he wasn't at his local Armed Forces Day event, supporting brave men and women who selflessly serve our country ?

He'd rather hang around with skanky, pot smoking hippies ?

• Like 5