• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Exactly, if a tarts dressing gown gets splashed across the net imagine if it were a real leopard??

Would have been splashed across every news channel going, prime time, a genuine leopard dead on a British road with a clear photo would also have been front page on every tabloid running to press. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Would have been splashed across every news channel going, prime time, a genuine leopard dead on a British road with a clear photo would also have been front page on every tabloid running to press. 

Indeed, the idea that dead leopards and cougars by the side of the road are going under the radar in the UK is unlikely to say the very least.?

• Like 1

I am not admitting to being a part of this, BUT a good few years ago a mate of mine came up with an idea whilst we were sat in the Pub one evening, Every Thursday morning there was a group of elderly ladies who went on a walk up one of the local lanes. watching birds and other wildlife through binoculars, A plan was hatched, a stuffed mountain lion was borrowed and the place chosen for it to be placed, Lets just say it worked brilliant, In fact so brilliant a local member of Her Majesties Constabulary had to be told before it all got out of hand. 

49 minutes ago, mackem said:

Correct ?

That's strange?

Someone use the same picture?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It is when you keep asking me to answer the same thing once a fortnight, if you can be bothered look back at how many times I’ve answered sandy queer about the roadkills in America, it just gets tiresome so please feel free to carry on I’m sure foxdropper can answer all your query,s as he seems to have his finger on the pulse regarding what goes on in the wilds of the uk, I don’t suffer fools in my real life so why should I on a forum ???

Is it ok if i run the questions by you first though and tag you in the answer ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It is when you keep asking me to answer the same thing once a fortnight, if you can be bothered look back at how many times I’ve answered sandy queer about the roadkills in America, it just gets tiresome so please feel free to carry on I’m sure foxdropper can answer all your query,s as he seems to have his finger on the pulse regarding what goes on in the wilds of the uk, I don’t suffer fools in my real life so why should I on a forum ???

Ah soon back to insults I see, shame when people are trying to have a decent conversation. I understand this challenges you and causes some uncomfortable feelings but life and new knowledge can be challenging.

So, once again I have to ask the question for the simple fact that there hasn't been a valid answer. We aren't just on about America but every country with cats has the same problem so why don't we?? why does Spain, USA, India, Africa etc etc have road kill but not US?

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

Id say Greyman dosnt have the answers to quite a few questions asked which is no reflection on him just a question which has a hundred answers ,all plausible on both sides.Case of pick your answer .For those in  the no camp ,the straight forward questions seem to warrant an outragious answer whilst others are blanked .Same on both sides .I blank statements that involve sightings by the public as i dont know what to say and cant get my head round it but other statements are so plainly untrue i have to speak out .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Id say Greyman dosnt have the answers to quite a few questions asked which is no reflection on him just a question which has a hundred answers ,all plausible on both sides.Case of pick your answer .For those in  the no camp ,the straight forward questions seem to warrant an outragious answer whilst others are blanked .Same on both sides .I blank statements that involve sightings by the public as i dont know what to say and cant get my head round it but other statements are so plainly untrue i have to speak out .

Indeed, he doesn't have the answer because the question isn't truly valid.

A. If you work on the premise there are big cats then there would be road deaths so the question wouldn't be asked.

B. If you work on the premise that there are no big cats then why would there be road deaths?

So how can one answer when one believes A but has B as a reality?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic