2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Must admit i was tempted, But then thought, Well that's something you don't see everyday, As it happens i got to know the bloke it belonged to, Nice chap, ended up inside doing 7 years for firearms offences ?

There are wild ones, some of which have been run and caught..... complete with obligatory gate photo ? long time ago now but some may remember ? 

That guy sounds like a hoot ? 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ve had a llama drama and all ? 

?...someone got a few of them by me in lockdown....had a close call myself,when the Wheaton X was on a scent and it ran through the feild they was in? I was screaming like a girl,thank f**k the dog stopped and I got her back on the lead....I don't walk that way no more... because I know I won't be that lucky next time?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

So ..... still no theory from anyone as to why one hasn’t been shot / trapped / dogged / road kill so there is a genuine undeniable large cat body ? 

Did you click on that last link bloke had a lynx in his freezer.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Eddie that picture at the bottom of your post is a leopard completely different shape to a jaguar ?

I know that. Was showing GM, that the spots on a leopard are very different to that of a moggy

• Like 1
8 hours ago, VOON said:
WWW.RTE.IE

Advocates for rewilding are calling for the reintroduction of the lynx as a means of controlling Ireland's growing deer population.

Baffles me how a few cats are the answer to a deer problem .If they are here and bigger than a lynx then they aint making a scrap of difference .Deer numbers are at an all time high .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Baffles me how a few cats are the answer to a deer problem .If they are here and bigger than a lynx then they aint making a scrap of difference .Deer numbers are at an all time high .

I agree mate how  many deer I one or two Lynx going to take out would have to be quite large numbers. Just don't want to let people have then.

Cheers Arry

The numbers are only going to get higher with the closing of several game dealers lately .No point in killing them if you cant shift them.

If anyone reading this wants a carcass pm me if you dont mind travelling to get it .

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The numbers are only going to get higher with the closing of several game dealers lately .No point in killing them if you cant shift them.

If anyone reading this wants a carcass pm me if you dont mind travelling to get it .

Good offer mate. Not fond of Venison myself but did want to try a bit for jerky. The the guys I know don't have much trouble shifting them. Is there a cookery school any where near you they pay good money and want demonstrations how to butcher etc. Two out of the four butcher in town would take them I reckon.

Cheers Arry

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

£25 a Kg in the market yesterday, Sika steak, seen it for £70 a Kg in Harrods food court. The Sika was from Dorset, the guy who owns the burger stand shoots it himself. D8512290-C1F7-41BB-8B38-A594DD2E9D4E.jpeg.5e89293ce4ba41b48a0c6616ec4b99aa.jpeg

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic