1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

But I’m out with a thermal then mate that can see in the dark ,dusk and dawn as well as daylight .I’m not alone either .If the shooting show in the NEC was anything to go by ,every single serious shooter in the country now has one so I’d say your dreams are going to be answered very soon dare I say it ,if they are there .

I’ve said for a while that thermal holds the key it has its limitations regarding zooming etc but it’s definitely opening up things, I,ll make a cat hunter out of you yet mate fear not?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Farmers have claimed a big cat is roaming the Welsh countryside following a string of savage attacks on livestock...

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

WWW.DAILYPOST.CO.UK

Experts say it is likely that the reduced levels of human activity during the pandemic encouraged big cats to...

interesting description of the sightings around Snowdonia....and from a witness in 1994?

D C, 2010, roughly, was what I was alluding to a few weeks back.

Our eldest lad was on 'a little break from us' in hereford, and we were prevented from visiting, and the lads had their freedom revoked, due to a 'said' large cat in the area.  

It certainly WAS real!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.WESTERNTELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Big dogs rather than big cats are thought to have been behind a series of fatal...

There was another sighting back then, same sort of area, don't know how reliable the bloke is with that job though lol

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A former police officer tells of his close encounter with what he believes is a...

Dog and cat kills are very different shouldn’t be hard to tell if you have a few kills, the rest of the flock also seem to react differently dogs seem to freak out the whole flock but we’re cats are suspected the rest of the flock seem quite relaxed by comparison ?

Cats kill in utter silence mate whereas dogs are very noisey .

If a cat killed a sheep I wouldn’t expect the flock to be panicked but even if one dog gets amongst them they scatter then bunch in a corner .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The only tracks here Sean are dog ,badger and fox .

1AE1AD99-ADCF-419C-96D1-863E0213CEE5.jpeg

I know what they are ?I was more interested in the eye witness accounts on both  articles, they are a few yrs apart,in one a witness mentions a few puma  kittens at a wildlife sanctuary,with no paperwork....in another 10 yrs later... witnesses reporting pumas ?

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’ve said for a while that thermal holds the key it has its limitations regarding zooming etc but it’s definitely opening up things, I,ll make a cat hunter out of you yet mate fear not?

Like I’ve said to you before mate .I’m open to it but I’m not easily swayed by what could be easily answered with another explanation .I think you realise I’m the real deal therefore want me on board ,at your side ,flying the flag on Instagram and sat on a recently shot big black cat .
You show me the bestest proof you’ve got and I’ll tell you how to kill it ????

Sighting on Dartmoor Sandy near wiseman's wood. Of course his a liar or a nutter imagined it or it was a moggy or misidentified it from a few feet away.

WWW.DEVONLIVE.COM

'The cat was about three feet away from me,' he said. 'It was a sandy colour and had black stripes going down and around from it’s eyes to it’s nose'

A good friend of mine watched a big black cat for 20 minutes at Wrangaton on the south side of the moor.

Wragaton is few miles from Dartmoor Zoo where Big cats have been seen on the outside of the wire.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

GM - Have you ever tried calling where there’s a suspected cat .

Yes mate I obviously never saw it but I was in a wood in an old quarry once playing my cougar call and I had something circling me in the bush was just out of sight but magpies and stuff were going mental as it went round was quite Erie but as I said nothing came out so could of been anything, in all honesty haven’t used it as much as I should really ?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate I obviously never saw it but I was in a wood in an old quarry once playing my cougar call and I had something circling me in the bush was just out of sight but magpies and stuff were going mental as it went round was quite Erie but as I said nothing came out so could of been anything, in all honesty haven’t used it as much as I should really ?

That was me mate .I saw you and thought “ok “

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That was me mate .I saw you and thought “ok “

Have heard of a falconer that had one come out while the bird was on a rabbit and someone trying to start a chainsaw also had one come out of cover, make of that what you will ? 

I’m not talked my about sightings ? 

Im talking about bodies, either dead ones or alive, on the road, killed by a hunter, caught in a wire etc. 

Or dead sheep! Lots of them.

How come there never been any of either ? 

Also big foot prints don’t mean much anyone who’s spent enough time looking at them knows they settle and widen etc. 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic