• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

Check this out Barry..

Obviously a Puma.. not a Leopard.

Hat's off to the bloke with a set of knackers though and fighting for his old mutt. I respect that..?

His other dogs what a bullet 

43 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yawn ?

DCE95891-ACA8-4FD5-97E2-627B829F00A2.png

He's certainly got it in for you. No matter what his alias, where he claims to live and whatever imaginary dogs he owns, he always comes back to attack you. Its an obsession. 

• Like 1

With modern technology etc the idea of big cats, hundreds or thousands, secretly roaming and breeding in the  UK is not a serious prospect and not a particularly interesting one but the reason people believe is!

WWW.LIVESCIENCE.COM

People want to believe, and most simply can't help it.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Blackmag said:

So go on then fd please enlighten me is it Tim Paul Nick Peter or whatever  I haven't seen this many names since  greb rocked up 

Stick your own name up and we will go from there Ted .

Is anybody really who they say they are on here ,doubtful .

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic