• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Deker said:

Can't deny it does blend in well, which part of England was the picture taken in??? :laugh::laugh::good:

Cougarville mate .Remote village just this side of Gloucester ??

2 hours ago, Deker said:

Can't deny it does blend in well, which part of England was the picture taken in??? :laugh::laugh::good:

• Haha 1
WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

The hugely popular 2020 Netflix documentary Tiger King highlighted Joe Exotic's park in Oklahoma which saw tigers stuck in captivity as visitors flocked to his...

Same page as  above .US about to get a dose of cat spot syndrome .

• Like 1
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

The hugely popular 2020 Netflix documentary Tiger King highlighted Joe Exotic's park in Oklahoma which saw tigers stuck in captivity as visitors flocked to his...

Same page as  above .US about to get a dose of cat spot syndrome .

No chance in hell i would want any of those animals around my house . House cats are temperamental enough

• Like 1

So Chaps and Chapette’s, can we once more have a short factual interjection?

To surmise so far, we’ve already noted the complete lack of road kills and how this would strongly suggest the lack of existence of big cats in the UK.

Then we asked what we have in the form of photographic/film evidence and awaited the replies.

It would seem that this is another area in which with have a plethora of nothing, well at least nothing that is indicative of a big cat. Plenty of small cats, foxes etc but nought beyond that.

Again, as we similarly noted on the subject of road casualties, in every country that has a population of big cats we have good photographic evidence and, in most places we have film evidence as well. Even a leopard thought to be extinct can be photographed within weeks. Yet we have big cat “experts” on the case for 50 years, yet we have not the slightest jot of factual evidence. We live in a heavily populated country with a multitude of camera traps, heavily studied habitat said to contain these beasts, CCTV and road cameras and a mobile in every pocket but never a real leopard or cougar to be seen.

So why no images, film etc. perhaps it leads the same way as the lack of road casualties, basically we don’t have a breeding population of big cats, in all probability we don’t have any at all.

Again, I would love to be proven wrong on this but until these self-proclaimed “experts” can live up to their titles and expertly produce some real evidence in the form of a dead leopard by the road of some decent camera trap images etc I and yet to be convinced.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So Chaps and Chapette’s, can we once more have a short factual interjection?

To surmise so far, we’ve already noted the complete lack of road kills and how this would strongly suggest that lack of existence. Then we asked what we have in the form of photographic/film evidence and awaited the replies.

It would seem that this is another area in which with have a plethora of nothing, well at least nothing that is indicative of a big cat. Plenty of small cats, foxes etc but nought beyond that.

Again, as we noted on the subject of road casualties, in every country that has a population of big cats we have good photographic evidence and, in most places we have film evidence as well. Even a leopard thought to be extinct can be photographed within weeks. Yet we have big cat “experts” on the case for 50 years, yet we have not the slightest jot of factual evidence. We live in a heavily populated country with a multitude of camera traps, heavily studied habit said to contain these beasts, CCTV and road cameras and a mobile in every pocket but never a real leopard or cougar to be seen.

So why no images, film etc. perhaps it leads the same way as the lack of road casualties, basically we don’t have a breeding population of big cats, in all probability we don’t have any at all.

Again, I would love to be proven wrong on this but until these self-proclaimed “experts” can live up to their titles and expertly produce some real evidence in the form of a dead leopard by the road of some decent camera trap images etc I and yet to be convinced.

Next you will be telling me that when they see on Orb on these paranormal type programmes, That it is actually a spec of dust caught in the camera lights, ?

20 minutes ago, paulus said:

Next you will be telling me that when they see on Orb on these paranormal type programmes, That it is actually a spec of dust caught in the camera lights, ?

Don't get him started mate - Sandy didn't even get us proof about his nanobots and graphine in the jabs.

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic