One point seems to suggest large cat whilst the other ,done by a Robin Allaby states only house cat occasionally found otherwise fox in abundance .

It seems evidence is based on who you talk to and who WANTS it to be true .Minter is mentioned in this paper too and it’s unbiased content is very refreshing in its honesty .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Mate ,I have to say your up and down like a whores draws .

You said the other day you were convinced there are no big cats in the Uk now it’s feasible there are breeding pairs .Which is it .

Nope.  I have never said there are no big cats in the uk.

• Haha 1

Can’t see owt wrong with Sandy mate .It’s obvious he’s an intelligent man who looks at things from a balanced footing .The constant quoting off the net does get on your tits but he’s only doing what GM does in providing counter proof towards the debate .A few need to think hard about what it is we are asked to believe in here and and whether in all honesty we should be seeing more evidence ourselves not contained and coveted   by  cat finders .

Id actually love there to be something out there that would send a chill down your neck but having been to several so called kills locally and spent 5 years watching this thread I’m convinced they arnt there .

Love to be proven wrong but so far I’m happy with my decision .

• Like 1
ENGLISH.ELPAIS.COM

Andalusia authorities to clear curbs and place new traffic signs to preserve the species

WWW.THEOLIVEPRESS.ES

AN Iberian lynx and her two cubs, between five and six months old, have been run over and killed on the JA-6104 road in two separate and tragic road

One of the main factors in reducing population of the species is road deaths.

Edited by sandymere
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Can’t see owt wrong with Sandy mate .It’s obvious he’s an intelligent man who looks at things from a balanced footing .The constant quoting off the net does get on your tits but he’s only doing what GM does in providing counter proof towards the debate .A few need to think hard about what it is we are asked to believe in here and and whether in all honesty we should be seeing more evidence ourselves not contained and coveted   by  cat finders .

Id actually love there to be something out there that would send a chill down your neck but having been to several so called kills locally and spent 5 years watching this thread I’m convinced they arnt there .

Love to be proven wrong but so far I’m happy with my decision .

Do you believe in God?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Do you believe in God?

NOPE Atheist to the core mate .Very much a black and white outlook .If it can’t be seen ,smelt or heard it isn’t real .Over to you bud but make it quick as I’ve got a fox coming to bait at 8 pm I’ve to deal with .

23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

NOPE Atheist to the core mate .Very much a black and white outlook .If it can’t be seen ,smelt or heard it isn’t real .Over to you bud but make it quick as I’ve got a fox coming to bait at 8 pm I’ve to deal with .

Are you 100% sure it's a fox mate?

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No room for jocularity here...

Believe - Bigfoot Printable Vector Illustration

Haha cmon your in the same club you BELEIVE what is it now 13.8 billion years ago nothing exploded lolol your not as smart as you think sandy

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

MILLIONS of people around the world believe in God.

NO-ONE HAS EVER SEEN GOD, or Jesus and his 'miracles'.

Over to you, who, like me, doesn't believe in god, jesus, or any religion, quite rightly.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

MILLIONS of people around the world believe in God.

NO-ONE HAS EVER SEEN GOD, or Jesus and his 'miracles'.

Over to you, who, like me, doesn't believe in god, jesus, or any religion, quite rightly.

I've been with my Mrs for 29 years... never seen her have an org@sm.. doesn't mean she's never had one!!??‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • paulus locked this topic