11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nowt wrong with anyone entering the medical profession, I give him stick over his politics but applaud his profession ?

I just can’t stand anything about the bloke I,m afraid mate sorry ?

• Sad 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I don't see why all the animosity?

If someone believes and spends time and energy on his belief, so what ?

If someone doesn't believe, why try to ridicule the other guy ?

personally I'm about 99% sure in my own mind that there aren't big cats breeding in the UK. Of course there were releases and escapees in the past, but I very much doubt they met up and bred, they probably died very quickly, having been pets or captives .

But just as I'd like there to be a Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch, Yeti, I'm sure, like big cats in the UK, they don't exist.........but I'd love to be proven wrong ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I can’t really be that arsed when all the stay in doors types start sticking there expert opinions in, but just to shut you up for a minute here is the head of the wallaby ??and a road kill just for you but none of it will change the opinions of fools ??let’s see what shite you can come out with now ?

9FE9EDD6-CE21-475F-905C-52CB15EB7C63.png

2C733A8C-257E-4669-96DA-B5F23120EC06.png

are they experts or self-proclaimed experts 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I just can’t stand anything about the bloke I,m afraid mate sorry ?

Not a good attitude to be honest, I take the piss out of his limp-wristed lefty WOKE politics, but I couldn't fault his career path, nurses get loads of shit but are under pressure constantly, and he might, could be, perhaps (I am stretching it a bit because I just keep getting visions of Jeremy corbyn) be a decent bloke in the real world. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Not a good attitude to be honest, I take the piss out of his limp-wristed lefty WOKE politics, but I couldn't fault his career path, nurses get loads of shit but are under pressure constantly, and he might, could be, perhaps (I am stretching it a bit because I just keep getting visions of Jeremy corbyn) be a decent bloke in the real world. 

he’s ok the sandy but can spit a dummy out like most limp wrist ed lefty’s ? 

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

personally I'm about 99% sure in my own mind that there aren't big cats breeding in the UK. Of course there were releases and escapees in the past, but I very much doubt they met up and bred, they probably died very quickly, having been pets or captives .

But just as I'd like there to be a Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch, Yeti, I'm sure, like big cats in the UK, they don't exist.........but I'd love to be proven wrong ?

Cheers.

Part of the way I see things like this, charts, there HAVE been sightings etc of big cats in the British countryside, dozens, possibly a few hundred, over the years.

NO-ONE IN THE WORLD has seen God, but it's believed, and all the rest of the religious 'industries' in the world, biggest money making racket in the world!!

57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

i don't see any animosity towards greyman at all, i think if anything he starts throwing the insults when people question his evidence 

• Like 3

I can actually see why the thermal vid of the cat could spark excitement in the ranks and I’m not going to lie I thought it was a mountain lion for a bit but ….the tree in the foreground that the cat is to the right of looks to be a beech tree by the smooth bark which would mean the base is between 3 1/2 to 4 foot across and unfortunately the cat isn’t quite that by a margin from nose to tail as it sinks away .The only cat with a profile same as a cougar is the Siamese .Thick tail ,sleek coat ,pointed ears and the she cats develop the baggy flanks  as seen in the vid .

This is my honest opinion whether or not it counts for much is out there for the cat fraternity to discuss .I’ve seen Siamese in my own thermal and they are very sleek and fit looking .

Just wish Greyman was open to actual experience rather than a lad presenting a vid saying it’s this or that but I guess I’d be the same if I thought they were here .

Having watched vid after vid of cougars on the tube I’m also very surprised that that cat ,if it were a cougar turned tail and slinked away as they appear very bold in their home country .

I am actually looking forward to meeting GM in the spring and I’m going to approach the whole thing with an open mind .

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I can actually see why the thermal vid of the cat could spark excitement in the ranks and I’m not going to lie I thought it was a mountain lion for a bit but ….the tree in the foreground that the cat is to the right of looks to be a beech tree by the smooth bark which would mean the base is between 3 1/2 to 4 foot across and unfortunately the cat isn’t quite that by a margin from nose to tail as it sinks away .The only cat with a profile same as a cougar is the Siamese .Thick tail ,sleek coat ,pointed ears and the she cats develop the baggy flanks  as seen in the vid .

This is my honest opinion whether or not it counts for much is out there for the cat fraternity to discuss .I’ve seen Siamese in my own thermal and they are very sleek and fit looking .

Just wish Greyman was open to actual experience rather than a lad presenting a vid saying it’s this or that but I guess I’d be the same if I thought they were here .

Having watched vid after vid of cougars on the tube I’m also very surprised that that cat ,if it were a cougar turned tail and slinked away as they appear very bold in their home country .

I am actually looking forward to meeting GM in the spring and I’m going to approach the whole thing with an open mind .

Fair play to you both 

• Like 1

Just thought that I’d search the net ,not something I do normally but here’s what I found .

D940EE93-96A7-424E-91D8-5CC9FC525A71.jpeg.32d4a31c98d6e41ad292dbd70161a08b.jpeg1B04F53D-68F9-470B-ACA0-8D0ECEAE7047.jpeg.d47dbcfe530a9f0a294d248e77b8d1d5.jpeg

The first is a pic of a Siamese cross Persian cat .The second is just a random stock pic of a house cat outline showing a long thick tail .

Im going to be careful not to upset anyone from now on as I’m genuinely interested in the subject but as yet ,very much unconvinced .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic