• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I put summat up to be funny but then realised it wasn't that funny so removed. Then the website was hesitant for me to remove which made me question why wasn't it hesitant for me to post, I can post for free with no question but can't remove? Now I wana remove I cant question the fact they let the post go un administered? Anyway now I've removed and all u lot are still reading thinking this is going somewhere it wasnt going anywhere other than a picture which has now been removed. Unreal isn't it.

Sorry

Ry

It's easy to remove, just edit and delete it.

Sometimes I don't know what goes through my own head! Haha.

It was something about a mahoosive feral near me. Only see it a few times a year but you could put a saddle on the cnut. It's like the size of a fox. Few times I've had a double take when I've seen it.

12 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Screenshot_2018-08-20-21-03-30.png

Just for the record that's in America 

I,m assuming that is the eastern puma that was declared extinct earlier this year, a bit like the uk Lynx ??? do you know what part of the states it was filmed mate ??

Edited by Greyman
17 hours ago, mackem said:

He said it was filmed near his house so Nashville Georgia.

I think the opening paragraph is what makes it interesting To me, once a population drops to a certain level, it's easier for the highly qualified desk experts to declare them extinct and poo poo anything that contradicts them, than to get off there arses leave the comfort of there office and do something to help the few remaining, though sometimes it's a blessing as nature thrives on neglect and as these pictures show they are doing alright for extinct animals ?

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Spot the cat...

4FD2157300000578-0-image-a-180_1536330832307.jpg

Where's walley ?   Your more likely to see walley in that scene. Oh how blind I am. There he is middle left. Just behind lenny the lion enjoying a flag and a pint in between the scenes where he is chatting to Attenborough about global warming. 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic