• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

That's a still screen shot from a crystal clear video that I have, just highlighting the tail difference nothing more 

Stick the video up mate, you’ve put the still up.......c’mon you tease.....

19 hours ago, bell said:

Stick the video up mate, you’ve put the still up.......c’mon you tease.....

I,m on an iPad mate, I,m not very technical and I have an old laptop that won't connect to the Internet but I can view my sd cards on it, if I want to show anything I have to take a photo on the iPad of the laptop screen then put it up, hence the quality, the video files are apparently to big to upload on here even if I could, I'm hoping for a new iPad with an sd reader for chrimbo so by new years you'll be pissed right off with all my pics, this is how clear the original images are and I have some nice stuff from a pied fox to a tailless squirrel and in the last 18months a sudden influx of polecats, this one was emailed to me hence I can show you the original, here's something quite funny, there was a butterfly thread a while ago were I stuck a load of photos of butterfly,s on and asked if anyone could ID them,  no one called me a liar or a fool yet every butterfly I stuck on was foreign and living in butterfly world at symons yacht ??

image.jpeg

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not a big cat but theres a number of people reported seeing,and photographing a beluga whale that's in the thames at the moment.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/09/25/beluga-whale-spotted-swimming-in-river-thames-in-shocking-video.html

I think our seas have more weird and wonderful things living in them than our woodlands, thanks ?

39 minutes ago, mackem said:

Not a big cat but theres a number of people reported seeing,and photographing a beluga whale that's in the thames at the moment.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/09/25/beluga-whale-spotted-swimming-in-river-thames-in-shocking-video.html

I just saw that on the Beeb.

Apparently, the aRSePCA are on the case... :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I just saw that on the Beeb.

Apparently, the aRSePCA are on the case... :rolleyes:

On the case??Its described as swimming and feeding,what are they going to do? :laugh: Wheres cwis packham he wont be far behind ? Theres some good footage of the whale doing what wales do,swimming and whatever.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

On the case??Its described as swimming and feeding,what are they going to do? :laugh: Wheres cwis packham he wont be far behind ? Theres some good footage of the whale doing what wales do,swimming and whatever.

I dunno, mate, but given their reputation for smoke and mirrors, I'm sure the public are at ease knowing Britain's finest animal welfare experts are rushing to the scene to ensure the animal's wellbeing!  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Is the Beluga an illegal immigrant or an economic migrant?  :hmm:

If its eastern European it can piss off,aint it heard of brexit?Its an illegal immigrant swimming in,wheres the Japanese whalers when you need one?

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

If its eastern European it can piss off,aint it heard of brexit?Its an illegal immigrant swimming in,wheres the Japanese whalers when you need one?

That would make a cracking headline.

"Economic Migrants Drafted In To Hunt Illegal Immigrant"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That would make a cracking headline.

"Economic Migrants Drafted In To Hunt Illegal Immigrant"

I think I read it page 2 after Freddy Starr Ate My Hamster headlined :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic