I find it quite funny how yous are willing to jump on the bandwagon before even reading what’s been said, and I can’t really be arsed to start going back and forward especially as foxdropper s only interest is in being right and is quite willing to bullshit to prove his point and many others lap it up, the shot deer ran into cover so was not eaten were it was photoed not that hard after all if it was just laying on the lawn you would take it with you when you shot it, me and many others put cameras on carcasses regularly and the truth is they don’t look like that in 4/5 hours and usually there is not as much bone damage, but I,ll leave it there before it starts getting silly again and FD comes back to tell us that fox’s can use a saw, scavenged carcass before I go just for reference and apology’s to those that are genuinely interested ?

9E6C9046-7F59-41C7-9CA9-1AB3523E05E2.jpeg

679AB47D-09C8-4751-A03D-38A8337FA764.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Whatever GM .?If that buck was shot  it was a bad shot because theres no visible  damage where it should be .I’d say the chap cut off the hind quarters due to a gut shot and left the forend for the scavengers of which a large cat was not  one of them .He’s lied to you as have so many others .Despite your best efforts to discredit those who know better you have yet to provide an ounce of credible proof so maybe it’s you who’s only interest is wanting to be right .Those bottom pics are proof of nothing only time and natural scavenging .
You need to spend less time on here arguing about shite and more time out setting cameras etc and actually try proving what your preaching without the constant drivel we are seeing that only serves to further alienate your cause .

Where are the pics of the original scavenged site ,the hair stripped and buried carcass ,the hallmark of a large cat feeding area .

Youll say they have changed their habits well I’ll say that’s bollocks .

Thousands of years of evolution forgotten just to fit with your narrative ,nah ,not happening .

You need to up your game by 90% mate cos I see right through it .

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Whatever GM .?If that buck was shot  it was a bad shot because theres no visible  damage where it should be .I’d say the chap cut off the hind quarters due to a gut shot and left the forend for the scavengers of which a large cat was not  one of them .He’s lied to you as have so many others .Despite your best efforts to discredit those who know better you have yet to provide an ounce of credible proof so maybe it’s you who’s only interest is wanting to be right .Those bottom pics are proof of nothing only time and natural scavenging .
You need to spend less time on here arguing about shite and more time out setting cameras etc and actually try proving what your preaching without the constant drivel we are seeing that only serves to further alienate your cause .

Where are the pics of the original scavenged site ,the hair stripped and buried carcass ,the hallmark of a large cat feeding area .

Youll say they have changed their habits well I’ll say that’s bollocks .

Thousands of years of evolution forgotten just to fit with your narrative ,nah ,not happening .

You need to up your game by 90% mate cos I see right through it .

Your right ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

The guy shot it at 10 pm and went to recover it at 4am It’s pretty dried out so recon the consumption took place well before he recovered it, this one was hit by a car late at night in a country lane and was like this when I went back at first light as well the cutting tool is the carnassial teeth that are the teeth that leave the tooth pits, it’s how they also cut the ribs close to the spine fox’s and badgers tend to leave a bit more of a stump with a more chewed end  off to bed now so apologies if I don’t answer anymore ?

612AEFD2-5F20-4F60-BBA1-2764A288A6B3.jpeg

This was in no way cleaned by a big cat. Come on greyman .  Your plucking at straws here . Have you learned nothing from watching mountain men?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

How do you know the times scale GM .Foxes bolt food at an alarming rate and can hardly move afterwards .Seen it loads of times on trail cam .They sleep by the carcass then start again when it’s digested .
That carcass looks to of been cut through the spine with an instrument then the fore quarters eaten by fox and badger .If that was given another night it would be gone .

Its also been moved!!

Whatever caused that didn't happen where that picture was taken, so that leaves a lot of other unanswered questions!

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

...me and many others put cameras on carcasses regularly...?

9E6C9046-7F59-41C7-9CA9-1AB3523E05E2.jpeg

679AB47D-09C8-4751-A03D-38A8337FA764.jpeg

Surely if there is a big cat population that you believe is scavaging off of carcasses, and you and many others are putting cameras on those carcasses, I'm guessing you or one of the many others have some footage of said big cats feeding? Surely you could save a whole lot of arguing by putting said footage on here? There must at least some credible footprints in that soft ground around the carcass no? 

Yokel 

3 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

Surely if there is a big cat population that you believe is scavaging off of carcasses, and you and many others are putting cameras on those carcasses, I'm guessing you or one of the many others have some footage of said big cats feeding? Surely you could save a whole lot of arguing by putting said footage on here? There must at least some credible footprints in that soft ground around the carcass no? 

Yokel 

Lad, there is no footage. Absolutely none. These enthusiasts dont know how to use trail cams it seems. Setting them up in cow fields, and laneways used by dog walkers etc, and thats about it. Most of these enthusiasts have no huntung backround, so are absolutely clueless to wildlife, nature, and the countryside. My god, its not that these things are scarce. Seen by the public, practically on a daily basis nowadays.

Also no evidence of cubs. Never any footage of cats with cubs in tow. Why is that?

Who ever was taking the head for a mount needs to look up where to cape it off from as apart from a skull it will be useless to a taxidermist as its being done, 

TBH mate it does look like that front half has been dumped after the rear half had been removed for what ever the reason, 

4 hours ago, paulus said:

Who ever was taking the head for a mount needs to look up where to cape it off from as apart from a skull it will be useless to a taxidermist as its being done, 

TBH mate it does look like that front half has been dumped after the rear half had been removed for what ever the reason, 

Was going to mention that Paul but  felt it would have gone over GMs head a bit .

I pity the taxidermist presented with half a mount and know a few that would tell you to do one ??

The big problem is no matter what I say everyone wants to prove me a liar,rather than learn the truth but I,m the most straight shooting person you will meet I am actively looking for the truth well people just sit back shouting bollox, I have been out this week end and witnessed some good footage, not mine before you all start crying but it is all going to build the bigger picture and eventually will end up on the podcast, I have never hid from anything or anyone and have offered everyone a chance to come and join me and in 5 years socks and Danial Caine is the only ones of this great hunting collective to get off there arse and meet me,Sean and me had a good day met some good people found a few good bone samples and had a pint and some grub in a nice pub, well the rest of the big critics can’t even be arsed to look at the podcast there are witnesses from all walks of life from mps, police officers train drivers and ordinary everyday folk there are people on there that have shot them or hit them in cars yet I still get asked these same questions over and over .the podcast is coming upto it’s 100 th episode and still no sign of people coming forward slowing down so I,ll once again leave all you armchair experts to sort it out yourselves ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

The big problem is no matter what I say everyone wants to prove me a liar,rather than learn the truth but I,m the most straight shooting person you will meet I am actively looking for the truth well people just sit back shouting bollox, I have been out this week end and witnessed some good footage, not mine before you all start crying but it is all going to build the bigger picture and eventually will end up on the podcast, I have never hid from anything or anyone and have offered everyone a chance to come and join me and in 5 years socks and Danial Caine is the only ones of this great hunting collective to get off there arse and meet me,Sean and me had a good day met some good people found a few good bone samples and had a pint and some grub in a nice pub, well the rest of the big critics can’t even be arsed to look at the podcast there are witnesses from all walks of life from mps, police officers train drivers and ordinary everyday folk there are people on there that have shot them or hit them in cars yet I still get asked these same questions over and over .the podcast is coming upto it’s 100 th episode and still no sign of people coming forward slowing down so I,ll once again leave all you armchair experts to sort it out yourselves ?

Greyman, i certainly don't think you are a liar. I do feel that you trust a lot of what your told by like minded people in your circles, as gospel, instead of analising their evidence or stories. I also think that what you percieve to be clear cut evidence looks nothing of the sort to those either on, or on the other side of the fence.  Just my opinion lad. Not trying to give a dig or anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I enjoy this thread so please don’t ruin it, if you not interested in it stay away. I’m a bit of a dis believer but still like reading shit about it. British countryside, pests, cameras up, what could be about????  Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 12
  • paulus locked this topic