Personally I think this terrorist scumbag should be deported along with all his extended family :yes:

yes back to Wales were they come from, then we can get on with clearing our prison system,s of the rest of the Middle East,s criminal fraternity that we seem to be homining at the moment,
  • Like 1

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

Personally I think this terrorist scumbag should be deported along with all his extended family :yes:

What a about the 23k Muslims on the watch list.

What would you suggest.

Up there giro a bit.

Keep them sweet.

• Like 1

It's happening in front of our eyes.

And there's absoulutely to chance at all of it stopping.

We are being diluted in our own country.

Europe is going the same way.

And that c**t Corbin and his followers want to bring more of them in.to speed up the process.

The fecker knows he will be dead before the full effect is seen.

Enoch I take my hat of to you.

You knew exactly what would happen.

And no one believed you.

• Like 5

For real, leader of UKIP?? :blink:

These guys come here and murder, nothing happens.

One guy takes revenge and they're all out in the streets!

Defo time to split people up and send the animals back to their cages/countries ;)

As for deporting the white chap who has done this; well that fat fuucking gorilla lookalike will probably label him a terorist, while the pieces of shit murdering our fellow man, woman and child are labelled dissidents or freedom fighters. Enough is enough and like it or not there is going to be a lot more bloodshed in the streets of Blighty/Europe before this ends.

You gonna lead from the front ?

Count me in when needed ;)

You should know by now this isn't about religion or race with me. It's about removing the pricks who are out to commit murder and unfortunately they are hiding real well within the Muslim communities

• Like 4

if the guy killed was,is a terrorist,then i dont give a monkeys,but thats the problem the guy could of been a decent person,were just lowering ourselves to thier level.i dont know the answer,i just keep away from london,in my bubble down in the sticks.

Jeremy Corbyn was moved to tears when visiting the scene of the (terror) attack at Finsbury mosque.

He might not be prime minister material but he's certainly due an Oscar nomination, this guy sure knows how to milk a fecking situation to the full.

• Like 8

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn't tag along with there thoughts / beliefs , they where aloud to do as they pleased and got more confident believing they could do & say as they pleased using the race card whenever anyone challenged them , the police / politicians / councils & social services bowed down to there threats afraid of being labelled , 1 man stood up and said it how it was & was persecuted by the establishment as he embarrassed them for not saying what we where starting to see , Muslim grooming gangs where ignored a fact that has now been admitted by the police etc Why because they where afraid of being labelled , clerics / Imans openly condeming everything British , burning the British flag whilst police looked on doing nothing Why same reason as above , returning soldiers fighting a war created by politicians where abused in the street along with there families what was done As Above , Poppies the symbol of our respect to those who fought for our freedom openly burned in the street outcome as above , Lee Rigby beheaded in the street of our Capital city because he was a serving soldier , done nothing to change those in power Why as above , children blown to bits no words needed , what was said "don't look back in anger" , how long do you think people can just watch these incidents without feeling aggrieved with those preaching hatred & those frightened to do anything about it ?? And who has been involved in all the above Muslims plain & simple , I'm not judging all Muslims as terrorists only a fool would do that but it's a fact & I think some either can't see it or won't , when / how will this end I've no idea but it needs to end whatever it takes !! If I've posted anything that's wrong feel free to tell me .

• Like 19

Muslims were saying he was blowing kisses when being led away by the cops.

im at a loss how he could have achieved that with cuffs on.

Lying c**ts. No mention of London or manchester attacks. All about them!

Everyone ive saw being interviewed is making out as if they are being attacked all the time. The van drivin by this alleged terrorist killed no one unlike the actual terrorists from there lot.

Maybe if they think there will be reprisals instead of appeasment they might start picking up the phone more often and reporting the huge number of radicalised muslims.

• Like 1

An imam,a rabbi,and a couple of vicars......sounds like a bad joke?Nope,they are all shaking hands outside Finsbury park mosque on tv telling us how we all need to stick together during these times :laugh: the guy has been named,plod been at his house all day.

• Like 2

Yup,i doubt he did a premeditated van driving course in Syria or Libya :whistling: they are showing tommy robinson on TV while chatting about the EDL trying to expand,this guy wont have been EDL,he was welsh,hope his kids are ok,his mum sounds shell-shocked.

That black reporter just said he was far right ,lying c**t .He was a joe blogs looking out for his kids future .Hate stirring at its best, look no further than our press .Won't be isolated incidence me thinks ,the countries had enough but it will all sit under the label of far right ,fascist media .No its just a pissed off English man, one of many willing to go the distance to stick up for OUR country ,OUR traditions ,OUR creed .