• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

If the goverment and cops had reacted years ago to that nest of vipers that is finsbury park it wouldnt have been a target.

Now were all going to suffer a load of pakis and apologists saying "were scared for our safety"

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!

• Like 6

The obligatory brown skinned cop giving a press conference. So predictable lol

his statement "police were in the area and reacted quickly " what he failed to mention they were there doing surveillance on the terrorist recruitment center!

Seems the one who died had a heart attack before the van lost control and hit them. So he didn't kill anyone. Good lawyer should sort out this accident.

I've seen a few interviews with 'eye witnesses' and by-standers now.

Is it just me, or do the younger ones especially, sound like they're making a speech, from a prepared statement - straight into the camera, like they've been practising ?

Maybe it's just me, but just an observation.......

Muslim on sky saying it took the police ONE HOUR to get there and they as muslims are being victimised :cray:

I heard a Muslim on the radio say it took 1 hour for the police to arrive.

Of course it's a pack of lies that will be spun to amongst themselves to help with there victim mentality.

• Like 1

Muslim on sky saying it took the police ONE HOUR to get there and they as muslims are being victimised :cray:

I heard a Muslim on the radio say it took 1 hour for the police to arrive.

Of course it's a pack of lies that will be spun to amongst themselves to help with there victim mentality.

That obvious lie is still being repeated by 'eye witnesses'......most of them not sounding too sure about what they claim they saw, but taking the opportunity to bleat about every perceived injustice they 'suffer' !

• Like 2

I've changed my Facebook profile pic to one saying 'i stand with Finsbury'

Be careful what you say.....things are being monitored and I bet a few 'online right wing extremists' will be getting their doors​ smashed down as the government cracks down on hate

This.

Don't think it can't happen

There's people on here condoning what he did and in a way i get that, i'm english and i'm not blind to what's happening but by condoning it...how is that different to the isis supporters that jump and cheer when a muslim commits an act of terrorism?. I know there's plenty of muslim haters on here and again i understand why but as far as we know they were innocent muslims...just struggling to see how people on here can condone what he did but condemn isis supporters when they do the same

Edited: deleted wrong info, bad fact checking on my part

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 4