It has been mentioned he has mental problems ? which ironically is one of the first things mentioned when there is an "incident" to try and make it not a terror attack.

While I completely agree 100% that it's definitely not ok for an anyone to go around attacking innocent people but you don't see or hear of a massive Muslim protests against the terror attacks, most we heard is some mosques aren't going to pray for those who went on the rampage ! and our own media and snowflakes love to excuse them for it as well, how often to you hear people explaining why the Muslim extremists are attacking us and it is always our fault for not integrating enough ( funnily enough there was a young Muslim woman just passed her exams to be a lawyer complaining the whites aren't integrating enough while she was dressed up as a bin bag ! ) or what we are doing in the Middle east, doesn't this get the same treatment from a section of the population and they get to claim it is the Muslims fault they are getting attacked ?

We should all remember that a proportion of Mosques do think them attacking us is ok and they are the breeding ground for these young men, they should be a big part of the solution but when you see their community leaders get interviewed they nearly all say they wouldn't report a possible radical to the police but would prefer to de-radicalise them you realise they don't really want to stand up and try to sort out the problems themselves but blame others.

• Like 1

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

I don't know why people find all this so baffling, any lad on the street who has ever had dealings with Pakis will tell you that when it's comes to getting in bother......they all want to go to the weddings but they never want to go to the funerals.

It's always "no, no it wasn't me boss" and yet they would be the most up for any skulduggery before it all gos boss eyed.

It why all these Muslim leaders coming out after the even and pleading innocence don't wash with me, they are two faced by nature.

All these "clever" people in government scratching their head.......just ask a street lad from London, Burnley, Manchester or Bradford about the nature of the beast, they will give the real dice ;)

• Like 5

As an English man and dare I say patriot.? I'm as disgusted as anyone about the actions of these Muslim Terrorists , blowing up women kids and anyone else . There are it would seem a lot of them as well . Our Governments failure to properly police our borders and deny access to our country from those who mean us harm are to blame . Is there a place for Islam in our country? Whatever your opinion it's here to stay , not all Muslims are bad people or terrorists to say otherwise is incorrect. Your average terrorist it seems is a bit of a loser , looking to "fit in " , they are embraced by the brotherhood they find within Islamic fundamentalists. They are promised "Virgins , indeed most are probably "Virgins" themselves. They feel that same brotherhood that you might feel as a footballer supporter/firm member and are ready to die for their cause . There might be some more trouble with people fed up with things as they see it . Will I be out on the streets looking to defend our land ? No , got a firearms and shotgun certificate , got a family, kids , grandkids , in short I've got a life ". If you can't do time don't do the crime ". Anyway that Finsbury van driver will probably be radicalised by next week .!!!!

Hero Finsbury Park mosque imam describes stopping terror suspect from being attacked by angry 'mob'http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-hero-imam-describes-protecting-terror-suspect-from-angry-crowd-a3568291.html

A heroic imam has described how he protected a suspected terrorist from an angry "mob" after Muslims were mown down outside his Finsbury Park mosque.

Mohammed Mahmoud said he had just finished prayers when a panicked man ran in claiming someone had run over a group of people and tried to kill them.

Outside, he found the suspect being held by around three people while a shocked crowd encircled him, before the imam stepped in to calm the situation.

One man, who had collapsed before the attack, died and another ten were injured by a van driver who allegedly shouted I want to kill all Muslims and Ive done my bit after driving into people on Seven Sisters Road at around 12.15am.

The imam told reporters: By Gods grace we managed to surround him and to protect him from any harm.

We stopped all forms of attack and abuse towards him that were coming from every angle.

Mr Mahmoud said he told police when they arrived that a mob was attempting to take the suspect and God forbid he might be seriously hurt.

The imam said he was helped by a group of other Muslims who managed to push people back at the scene and stop them attacking the 48-year-old suspect.

He said: They managed to calm people down and extinguish any flames of violence or anger or mob rule that would that would have taken charge had this group of mature brothers not stepped in.

Mr Mahmoud went on: After the incident people were calm, people were praying for the victims of the attack.

Imam of the mosque proving he's a better man than most posting in this thread :thumbs:
slightly off topic, but as its called the hunting life is there any form of country activity that you actually participate in as I get the feeling you are in an office wearing a suit being a deliberate ass just to get a reaction from people, personally I suspect everything about you as being a troll and possibly even worse your leftie views would make it totally impossible to be involved in any kind of country sports unless you lie to all your leftie mates as well, because I,m sure if Corbin and abbot new you supported hunting you would be as welcome at a labour meeting as you are here, so I would urge everyone here to be very carefull how they reply to you and even go a step further and block you from the site as you are a proper wrong un

While I don't think he should be blocked as in a way I enjoy reading bgd's bull$hit. I used to like it more when he would bite, but I guess you can't have it all sometimes. I have been very suspicious of his agenda for a long time and I have asked him a few times what his agenda is as he spends a lot of time on here and I have never heard of him ever hunting. I think he uses this site for material for his gutter journalism. I definitely agree people should be very careful what they say around him and basically from the time I first got on here i thought bgd was a wrong un.

• Like 2

Bloke deserves a knighthood. Hope he gets a fair trial

So its ok for english people to start attacking innocent muslims?
for the best interests on the Muslims it might be safer for them to back to Muslim countries to stop the risk of this happening again eh dave
  • Like 2

for the best interests on the Muslims it might be safer for them to back to Muslim countries to stop the risk of this happening again eh dave
But if we come back to earth for a minute and start speaking realistically it ain't ever gonna happen is it

Hero Finsbury Park mosque imam describes stopping terror suspect from being attacked by angry 'mob'http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-hero-imam-describes-protecting-terror-suspect-from-angry-crowd-a3568291.html

A heroic imam has described how he protected a suspected terrorist from an angry "mob" after Muslims were mown down outside his Finsbury Park mosque.

Mohammed Mahmoud said he had just finished prayers when a panicked man ran in claiming someone had run over a group of people and tried to kill them.

Outside, he found the suspect being held by around three people while a shocked crowd encircled him, before the imam stepped in to calm the situation.

One man, who had collapsed before the attack, died and another ten were injured by a van driver who allegedly shouted I want to kill all Muslims and Ive done my bit after driving into people on Seven Sisters Road at around 12.15am.

The imam told reporters: By Gods grace we managed to surround him and to protect him from any harm.

We stopped all forms of attack and abuse towards him that were coming from every angle.

Mr Mahmoud said he told police when they arrived that a mob was attempting to take the suspect and God forbid he might be seriously hurt.

The imam said he was helped by a group of other Muslims who managed to push people back at the scene and stop them attacking the 48-year-old suspect.

He said: They managed to calm people down and extinguish any flames of violence or anger or mob rule that would that would have taken charge had this group of mature brothers not stepped in.

Mr Mahmoud went on: After the incident people were calm, people were praying for the victims of the attack.

Imam of the mosque proving he's a better man than most posting in this thread :thumbs:
slightly off topic, but as its called the hunting life is there any form of country activity that you actually participate in as I get the feeling you are in an office wearing a suit being a deliberate ass just to get a reaction from people, personally I suspect everything about you as being a troll and possibly even worse your leftie views would make it totally impossible to be involved in any kind of country sports unless you lie to all your leftie mates as well, because I,m sure if Corbin and abbot new you supported hunting you would be as welcome at a labour meeting as you are here, so I would urge everyone here to be very carefull how they reply to you and even go a step further and block you from the site as you are a proper wrong un

While I don't think he should be blocked as in a way I enjoy reading bgd's bull$hit. I used to like it more when he would bite, but I guess you can't have it all sometimes. I have been very suspicious of his agenda for a long time and I have asked him a few times what his agenda is as he spends a lot of time on here and I have never heard of him ever hunting. I think he uses this site for material for his gutter journalism. I definitely agree people should be very careful what they say around him and basically from the time I first got on here i thought bgd was a wrong un.

So he's a journo? His fuucking spelling and grammar are at the best atrocious. He must work for one of the online news sites :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's his real name?

• Like 1

But if we come back to earth for a minute and start speaking realistically it ain't ever gonna happen is it
I think your in the wrong place for realistic scenarios pal this is the hunting life not the house of commons

If im missing something or being a thick c**t then someone please enlighten me...muslim bashing aside, does anyone on here think that anything POSITIVE was actually achieved by what he did?

he,s kept a van hire company in business for at least twenty years as he cant take it back to off hire it, so I guess that's positive if you hired him a van,he,s generated a shit load of overtime for our poor under paid over worked police force and if your in power it will allow you to pass loads more snooping laws in the pretence of protecting us from ourself so that's positive if your in the business of spying, so yes as the old saying goes every cloud and all that, if we all just turned the news off none of this would ever happen so who,s to blame the people committing the crimes or the powers that be pulling there strings ????

So he's a journo? His fuucking spelling and grammar are at the best atrocious. He must work for one of the online news sites :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's his real name?

More like the f***ing Beano or the Dandy :laugh: Journalist my arse :laugh:

• Like 1

I think your in the wrong place for realistic scenarios pal this is the hunting life not the house of commons
I'm well aware of that...i was just replying to your comment...all i'm saying is that no matter how much people want it, this country will never be muslim free, ain't gonna happen. Didn't someone say on here the other day that immigration is getting worse? Edited by daveee88

I'm well aware of that...i was just replying to your comment...all i'm saying is that no matter how much people want it, this country will never be muslim free, ain't gonna happen. Didn't someone say on here the other day that immigration is getting worse?
I don't think anyone is under any illusions regarding going back to being a white Christian country, but I think the thing that is getting under most people's skin is the totally bias reporting from the bbc on behalf of a totally corrupt government that is forcing an Islamic agenda on millions of people that were never asked or consulted as to what they wanted and dare I say it, the same people that pay the tv licence and politicians wages, white van man is feeling a very second best in a country paid for by the blood sweat and tears of there fathers and forefathers, I think you need to accept that the people have been pushed far enough it's as simple as that mate,
  • Like 2