Anyone fancy getting a collection going for the victims?

Andy Kelly has already started 1 wilf.

He's donating 2 pairs on binos and 3 kits.

That c**t should of known being that he can see into the future with all the binos you lot gave him :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Your killings are worse than ours" will solve absolutely nothing . This hatred was started yrs ago against the wrong people , for yrs some Muslims have preached about hatred towards anyone who doesn'

"Im proud to be asian" says the asian guy.     "Im proud to be black" says the black guy.     "Im proud to be white" says the racist!.

How to stay cool, calm and collected ....    

Posted Images

A whole load of terrorist sympathisers on here.

Seriously fecking sickening :no:

We don't know yet if it was a terrorist attack, isn't that how it works?.

Or perhaps it's different when it's non whites on the receiving end.

• Like 2

Did you manage to write that with a straight face? Lol

• Like 5

A whole load of terrorist sympathisers on here.Seriously fecking sickening :no:

We don't know yet if it was a terrorist attack, isn't that how it works?.Or perhaps it's different when it's non whites on the receiving end.

Mrs May said it was almost immediately, so it must be true.

Only takes a small minority to cause a lot trouble, or so the muslim communitys keep saying, so even if its only one guy for every thousand or so key board warriors or what ever some a you guys call em, its still one, an look at the impact one person can have. only a fool can deny its coming

You can say I'm a conspiracy theorist if you want,but I honestly think all of these events are going to be used against us.

Since the most recent Muslim terror attacks the state has support from the decent British people to spy on whoever they want as a matter of course,and with no accountability.

This sort of incident will drum up support for those same measures among the ethnic and leftist elements in our country as well.

May's a feckin vampire and she wants power and control first and foremost.

Mate lets face it, doors were going in off this site 10, 12 maybe even more years ago, for fcuking hunting, so if they could do that then what else could they do. Only a fcuking mug would think there net searches an shit aint been recorded or looked at, its just now they are bein open about it.

i genuinley dont give a toss about checking tinterweb or calls or texts, not only because i got nowt to hide, but also because i know its already happening an always has been, as long as we had mobiles an phones before them they could check call an text logs, i seen it happen in big court case when mobiles first come out

You are right mate,but May's wanted to take things further for a long time including pushing for some quite severe censorship recently.

I've put all the links before,it's black and white,she wants anyone who speaks against 'British values' silenced,she's going to push for much more.

These attacks (Muslim or not) are a gift for her.

And then thinking ahead,one day Labour will be in power again,and what will they do with all this power they're handed?

• Like 1

For real, leader of UKIP?? :blink:

These guys come here and murder, nothing happens.

One guy takes revenge and they're all out in the streets!

Defo time to split people up and send the animals back to their cages/countries ;)

As for deporting the white chap who has done this; well that fat fuucking gorilla lookalike will probably label him a terorist, while the pieces of shit murdering our fellow man, woman and child are labelled dissidents or freedom fighters. Enough is enough and like it or not there is going to be a lot more bloodshed in the streets of Blighty/Europe before this ends.

• Like 3

For real, leader of UKIP?? :blink:

These guys come here and murder, nothing happens.

One guy takes revenge and they're all out in the streets!

Defo time to split people up and send the animals back to their cages/countries ;)

As for deporting the white chap who has done this; well that fat fuucking gorilla lookalike will probably label him a terorist, while the pieces of shit murdering our fellow man, woman and child are labelled dissidents or freedom fighters. Enough is enough and like it or not there is going to be a lot more bloodshed in the streets of Blighty/Europe before this ends.

You gonna lead from the front ?