Favourite Quarry

Favourite quarry for me is shit spouting twats like shaddy. Us irish built your f***ing country ye twat, because use where that lazy and useless. My dad once said english men are that lazy they would marry pregnant women .

lol

Ha ha

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To compare the courage of a 80lb bull cross snapping a fox apart with that a 14lb terrier going to a big dog fox after xmas is something surely most on the site will have left behind?   I can't be

has to be a fox for me

Definitely fox. We used to meet in the cafe at 7 have a breakfast then on to a mate of mine who had a small pack of beagles and we d go to different farms and estates pushing woods and cover. There wa

Posted Images

Favourite quarry for me is shit spouting twats like shaddy. Us irish built your f***ing country ye twat, because use where that lazy and useless. My dad once said english men are that lazy they would marry pregnant women .

he definietly divides opinion.haha

It's just a shame you tayto-niggers forgot to build your own country :laugh:

• Like 3

To compare the courage of a 80lb bull cross snapping a fox apart with that a 14lb terrier going to a big dog fox after xmas is something surely most on the site will have left behind?

I can't be bothered finding it but there is a quote in a harcombe book that describes the terrier as the sole animal in the world that puts itself into harms way for no other reason that it wants to,

That will do for me

Superbly put I do miss me terriers

17189674202_93dcd43a1f_c.jpg