I've always been a car nut done a lot of money on them over the years.....anyway this is my latest acquisitionIMG_4874_zpstjspkag4_1.jpg

Bit tight on leg room but a real head turner.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'89 Dodge 1st Gen. 5.9L Cummins Diesel.       It runs on the tears of hippies...

I started looking to see if I had any more decent vehicle pictures, and when I went through my old digital albums I came across this little beauty. There are thousands of pictures of that scene all

I have a mk 1 Rs 2000 in storage i sold it for a grand back in the late 80's and bought it back for 17k about 4 years ago.....im told they are going up by about 2k per year at the moment so a nice lit

Posted Images

I've always been a car nut done a lot of money on them over the years.....anyway this is my latest acquisition.

http://s1288.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fb491%2Falfgarnett1%2FIMG_4874_zpstjspkag4.jpg

wont let me open the link mate

I've always been a car nut done a lot of money on them over the years.....anyway this is my latest acquisition.http://s1288.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fb491%2Falfgarnett1%2FIMG_4874_zpstjspkag4.jpg

wont let me open the link mate
Oh thats a bind....im using one of these tablet things i dont know if putting pictures on works different to a normal laptop....sussed it,just a bit big ? Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I've always been a car nut done a lot of money on them over the years.....anyway this is my latest acquisitionIMG_4874_zpstjspkag4_1.jpg

A bit of yellow change your name to noddy and bobs your uncle .......

• Like 1

You can never have to much :D

Do you have any idea what it does in a straight line 0-60?

My P38 will do it in 10 seconds which is pretty impressive for a 2 tonne car but it's not going to come close on torque to that beast :D

It's nearly 30 years old and tend to baby it. It's not the fastest but it'll haul anything you need it to. I pulled a highway patrol charger out of a snow bank this winter and towed him 20 miles out of the snow. I don't really want to tinker with it's reliability because it's only got 162,000 original miles on it. Mopar do a 900hp mod for that truck, if you can believe it, but it's a lot of work. Right down to applying Hard Blok to stop bulges and such. I've heard of torque figures in the 1500's but I need to see it to believe it.

I used to have one of these, without a doubt the most amazing car I have driven, it was heavy as hell (no power steering!) and drove like a rocket, it was in mint condition but like a d*ck I ragged it and blew the head gaskets.

I've got a '95 Dodge Dakota 5.2 V8 Magnum sat on the drive, but it's broken. It had a few mods to it, but like you, I drove it like I stole it! If I was gentle I could 15mpg from it. Average was 7! :laugh:

That's the reason I baby the Cummins... All the farm boys keep trying to buy it off me! :laugh:

5.2 seconds for the remapped Scooby :D:

Nice mate! I was in low 7's in the Dakota. It would pass everything except a petrol station! :laugh:

• Like 2

I started looking to see if I had any more decent vehicle pictures, and when I went through my old digital albums I came across this little beauty.

post-22-0-75495600-1496763307.jpg

There are thousands of pictures of that scene all over the internet, but that was taken at Altcar on the last Waterloo Cup in 2005. There were a handful of antis there, thousands of hunters as you'd expect. The police presence outnumbered the protesters. That Range Rover was believed to contain the chief constable of Merseyside police. Apparently he had come to give us all a stern warning that this was the last event and that he was going to vigorously police the Hunting Act.

He never got to give his speech because his driver rolled the range rover in the field. They got out and f****d off! :laugh:

Never saw them, a few of us off the forum were heading out when we saw it in the ditch! Great metaphor for the ban... :thumbs:

• Like 7

1997 hilux it's a belting workhouse and ideal for dogs and working. Think I may be selling it later this year and going to a van or estate. Not sure what to do yet. Might f**k it all off though and lease a brand new L200!

Just part ex'd my 2001 hilux for a 2012 transit 100 t280 swb low roof econetic

Lots of bits needed doing to the hilux but I had it 13 years and never let me down, I've had the transit not 4 weeks and already had warning lights for power train and esp system, it's been back and plugged in was just a sensor fault but it's all bloody computers and sensors now so not sure if I made the right choice yet, could of spent a couple grand on the Toyota maybe, oh well