Cost/lurcher/year.

I try and give my dogs the best of everything ,from food to Kenneling , im frightened to think the money ive spend over the years ,its cost me 2 marriages but i wouldn't change it

Come on mate what's you're secret how the fcuk did you manage to wriggle out 2 marriage's by using your dogs.

Hahahaha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive got short arms and deep pockets,,,,i like my dogs to be in profit,,,or im "sweating like a blind lesbian in a grimsby fish market"

Some of the replies to this post are f****d up as shit next were be hearing of up An coming lurcher lads/lasses neglecting there duties of care to there dogs once there dogs have had bad injuries just

if you get a knock on the door,having a good record at the vets could be the difference between getting your dog back or not.

I try and give my dogs the best of everything ,from food to Kenneling , im frightened to think the money ive spend over the years ,its cost me 2 marriages but i wouldn't change it

Come on mate what's you're secret how the fcuk did you manage to wriggle out 2 marriage's by using your dogs.

its a secret lol

Feck the money,...ya can't take it with ya... :laugh:

If hunting with dogs is your passion,...you have to take what Mother Nature throws at ya...

Our working dogs live a proper life,...they have the privilege ,..(as do we),..of walking the walk,...so,..a wee bit of expense is feck all.. :victory:

DSC_0058%202.jpg

thats my way of thinking

• Like 1

Feck the money,...ya can't take it with ya... :laugh:

If hunting with dogs is your passion,...you have to take what Mother Nature throws at ya...

Our working dogs live a proper life,...they have the privilege ,..(as do we),..of walking the walk,...so,..a wee bit of expense is feck all.. :victory:

DSC_0058%202.jpg

thats my way of thinking

mine as well it's only money

In the last 3-4 years I have spent over 15k on the dogs. From kennelling to vet bills and food. Some may say It's mad but it's what it is and I enjoy it.

I don't enjoy eating shit bland food so can't see why the dogs would either.

In all walks of life there are people that buy the best things and people that cut corners and try and screw everythin for a penny, but you only get out what you put in.

• Like 2

Never worried about the cost of keeping my dogs, never really added up probably best not to, the one thing I would not skimp on is the vets lads that say I get this and that of mates and farmers will find out the hard way if the shit it's the fan,It's allot cheaper to pay a vets bill over a solicitor, barrister and a hell of lot of stress

• Like 1

You see what I mean aussie there no difference between me getting a buzz out of watching my greyhound go round a track and winning that you going out and catching a few rabbits the buzz is just the same the injuries are just the same my greyhounds come home if they get injured the same as my lurchers

Vets are a must for certain things but thete is better people out there who know running dogs better than most vets do

A lot or "regular" vets are found wanting.

I'm lucky than my vet is also the vet at the local track.... he knows running dogs and also does a lot for the greyhound trust.still, he's mad as a sausage!!!!!!

Matt

you cant put a price on a good understanding and sympathetic vet