• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The c**ts to blame are the scummy b*****ds who were part of the grooming gangs, any f****r who new about them including social workers , police,politicians, council members and any people from the gro

Sexual violence committed against children. It staggers me that anyone could even suggest that there is anyone to blame other than the paedo-perpetrators.

To much for me I tried as my misses is watching it but it sickened me to the stomach and brings my murderous tendency,s to the surface

Shows what absolute scum bags these peado gangs are, also what a waste of space the social services and police were/are in dealing with cases like these...

Tough watch

I have not watched it I believe its a true account of Rochdales CSE another reason what pisses me off about the left in wanting f****n enquireys into a 33 year old clash with coppers at a cokeing plant but go silent on enquireys into whole sale abuse by an ethnic minority.

• Like 5

Did you notice that the word Muslim wasn't mentioned at all??? They kept calling them older men.... Pc gone mad.

and know mention of the massive cover up by the labour council

??... it's good that they have put it on to show what's going on but why only go half way. It's like making a WW2 film and not saying the word nazi...?

• Like 1

Won't mention certain words , go watch Tommy Robinson on YouTube you'll see all the facts there no Political Correctness , and he's branded racist for stating the obvious , he's fighting back now as he's confronting those who are wrongly slating him , calling at there places of work or homes no violence just asking them to explain why there making certain statements about him . . By Fukc there left speechless !!

• Like 5

I couldn't watch it,like others have said telly be out the window. All the cops,social workers etc who turned a blind eye to all this abuse and them even higher up who orchestrated the cover up should all be named and shamed and put through the courts. How many other girls were exploited through those in power not acting when they had the chance to put a stop to it !

• Like 1