Sign in to follow this  
big country

Terrier Found With Wounds

Hi Just to let everyone know that someone has thrown a patterdale terrier with badger bites out in the lanark area and it has to be but down just think that this person or persons don't care about this dogs that give everything for us

It certainly doesnt help our cause

I've just moved to the area and am led to believe there is a few idiots about. Makes getting new permission even harder!

I know a lot of piep who work that dog that would make sure the dogs where there priorities so I hope I can put the photo up so if anyone recognize thepost-35301-0-70661200-1493422245.jpgpost-35301-0-09641200-1493422272.jpg

JMHO but in this day and age if the SPCA's found a working type running loose with a broken toe nail they'd say it was caused by a badger and would give them the excuse and kick they need to kill an otherwise healthy dog.

• Like 8

Who needs antis with threads like this? Talk about the enemy from within FFS.

x2