Fair Game!! Can someone get a message to him for me please!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Waz
      Is there a way to get a new logbook (v5)for a bit of plant that has a registration, but no log book present. Its 30 year old approx.
    • By Clare715
      Hi I’m new and wasn’t too sure where to post, we have our first lurched pup, he’s 13 weeks and had his injections we took him out yesterday it was wet, and he ate some cow poo however he was sick in car on the way home, today he’s got the start of diarrhoea and is shivering, my question is could it be the cow poo or the fact he got cold 
      Thankyou 
    • By Josh1990
      I was playing with a tennis ball in the garden with my dog and when he tried to pick up the ball he yelped and didn’t wanna play no more and his tail went in like he was scared so as I went to check his mouth he cries when I open it, I’ve tried to feed him and he eats but he doesn’t want to open his mouth too wide he nibbles on his food? Any help? 
    • By David Bradford
      Damn what the f**k is this, my camera noticed it in the forest near my hut, who can explain what kind of f***ing is this? I recently walked through the woods and saw such garbage, I thought it seemed to me, but it seems that it is not. I'm now f***ing afraid to go there. My wife says I'm a dickhead. This asshole in the bottom left corner.

• By tillylamp
      went out for a drive today and stumbled upon a sand sculpture competition, some very talented people.......