Evolution V God.

A bigger brain doesn't mean they were more intelligent. Einstein only had an avergae sized brain.

In humans the bigger the size of the brain,the higher the IQ of the group on average.

The Neanderthal brain was programmed different to ours though, they needed more brain power for body maintenance and sensory powers.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people can't agree to disagree ,I can't for the life of me see the need for either side to prove the other wrong ,let people believe what they choose and we would all be a bit happier

Do you want to go down a rabbit hole mate lol The reasons are for another topic? Enjoying this one myself, no shitetalk, nice an civil.   Thanks mate, im just repeating what i read?

The fear of "HELL" must have been a great stick to control the hordes when they would not do as they were told. and "HEAVEN" was a cracker of a carrot to get them to do what they were told, win, win,

Posted Images

A bigger brain doesn't mean they were more intelligent. Einstein only had an avergae sized brain.

In humans the bigger the size of the brain,the higher the IQ of the group on average.

The Neanderthal brain was programmed different to ours though, they needed more brain power for body maintenance and sensory powers.

Their technology was more advanced than any other type of human at the time,they were more advanced 100,000 years ago than sub-Saharan Africans were before they were colonised.

And that's only what's been found,who knows what else they had that's been lost forever.

Their larynx and frontal cortex weren't as well developed as modern humans,so they probably weren't as good at communicating as modern humans are,but they could compensate for that in probably the harshest conditions humanity has ever faced through being strong,robust and probably very intelligent.

Elephants and Whales are thought to have bigger frontal cortex's than humans because of the complex way they communicate.

But we'll never know for certain,there isn't even a complete genome to one day clone one.

Evolution cannot be seen. They say it happens over millions of years.

If the question is.. do things change over time, then yes of course they do. But they don't change from one species into another, that's scientific fact.

No animal, fish, reptile, human can change into another species, that would be what's called a miracle. And miracles cannot be explained through science. That's because miracles are out with the laws of nature.

Animals can adapt to various environmental changes and habitat, just as humans have, but none change into other species.

It's never been done

• Like 1

It would appear that today's High priests of society are not religious leaders like in the past, who when questioned about various aspects of their faith, as some still are today.. simply say, ,"just believe, because we know best" even though there is no facts to back it.

Today's High priests are certain scientists, TV personalities and aggressive evolutionists who are beyond question, and have a string of names after their own name.

It's easier to go along with popular opinion just like in the past. No research gets funded unless there's money to be made. Truth is not popular, it makes too much of things. Lies sow confusion, make profit and round we go.

Creationists (believers in God US style) dispute known facts concerning the formation of the earth and fossils suggesting it all took just 7 days.

Natural selection has the undoubted benefit of conforming with discovered facts.

Whatever anyone needs God for its not that he created the world in 7 days.

Perhaps we all need a big brother sometimes ?

Could you tell me about these known facts, that creationist dispute?

Age of rocks, fossils, continental drift, the development of species and genera plotted against time, dating of hominid bones from africa linked to the age of rocks and sedimentary deposition. Let us not get into quantum mechanics. That do you ?

Heres a question, what path of evoloution do you see humans heading for?

Do you think we will evolve more, or stay the same?

Thats something thats always intrigued me.......if experts can trace what we evolved from have they got any idea what we will evolve into.

There's a lot of hypotheses on what will come next but trying to predict genetic mutation is extremely difficult when it comes to a change in species. I reckon we'll be getting taller, larger skulls, we'll live longer, and... you're not going to like this one... we'll be getting browner in the skin, but that's only if we're able to continue on our present course.

We're currently living in the Holocene extinction, or the 6th mass extinction event. Since 1900 human activity has accounted for the extinction of species at over a thousand times the natural background rate, and that's what we can document. Massive increase in humans, combined with a colossal decline in global biodiversity make this significant because we might be on the verge of hitting the reset button. After that all bets are off as the world will be with the insects for the next few hundred million years!

It's going to take a massive environmental disaster for everyone to realise just how f****d up the situation is. Maybe the survivors will pull us through to the next stage... maybe.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 2

if you can find a way to make it fit your belief then shout it from the roof tops, if not then ignore or poo. poo it, thats what it looks like to me. Sorry and all that but with so many religions claiming to be the one true one, then i believe there all man made.

Good morning lads, well heres a bit of info i stumbled across, an its very ironic indeed..

Evoloutionary bioligists have sequenced neandertal dna, an guess what, there 100% human.

They mapped the entire genome, an there human,

Did you see it on tv, oh no, kept very quiet this has, so that is evoloution in dire straights, actually its dead in the water, did they bin the theory an try again, no, they still scrambling with excuses after excuses.

This is how close the neandertal dna is to humans, bare with me, neandertal dna is closer to humans, than chimp to chimp lol.

Oh the irony.

Oh an another bit of info i stumbled across, live tissue, tendons even cells were found in a t rex fossil.

Oh yes tissue tendon, an cells, inside the fossil, they used a type of acid to take off the outer layer of the fossil, but they used to much an dissolved the whole fossil, they were gobsmacked to find above.

Oh the irony again.

The scientist who discovered this, guess what, was fired, i shit you not.

An guess what apparently there finding lots of tissue in dinosaur bones lol.

So dont take my word for it go check it out, dinosaurs are obviously thousands of years old an not millions claimed, cause tissue etc organic material cant last millions of years.

Peace out have a nice day.

Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil CBS Los Angeles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/scientist-alleges-csun-fired-him-for-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/amp/

Heres the link mr armitage sacked haha couldnt make this shit up.

Here is mr armitage work in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

Soft sheets of fibrillar bone from a fossil of the supraorbital horn of the dinosaur Triceratops horridus ScienceDirect

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0065128113000020

Edited by Francie

Lawsuit: CSUN Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil CBS Los Angeles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/scientist-alleges-csun-fired-him-for-discovery-of-soft-tissue-on-dinosaur-fossil/amp/

Soft sheets of fibrillar bone from a fossil of the supraorbital horn of the dinosaur Triceratops horridus ScienceDirect

The wish is father to the thought. Unconventional 'logic' may be a sign of parallel evolution.

Well apparently you can make shit up. The bible is full of made up shit.

anyway you be happy to hear this will be my last post on this thread.

Its been done to death and nothing but covering old ground.

• Like 1

The wish is father to the thought. Unconventional 'logic' may be a sign of parallel evolution.

Im not that bright kes can you dumb it down a bit lol

Well apparently you can make shit up. The bible is full of made up shit.

anyway you be happy to hear this will be my last post on this thread.

Its been done to death and nothing but covering old ground.

Scot take a chill pill ffs, whos talking about the bible, were talking science here.

So you accept the findings then, or are you in denial.

Nothing wrong with that, ive been there myself.