Evolution V God.

Other generations thought the earth was flat amongst lots of other misconceptions. Science has since gave us answers to the world we live in mate.

Granted they dont have answers for everything but certainly given us a better understanding.

The bible told us already that the earth was a sphere, lol long time ago ?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know why people can't agree to disagree ,I can't for the life of me see the need for either side to prove the other wrong ,let people believe what they choose and we would all be a bit happier

Do you want to go down a rabbit hole mate lol The reasons are for another topic? Enjoying this one myself, no shitetalk, nice an civil.   Thanks mate, im just repeating what i read?

The fear of "HELL" must have been a great stick to control the hordes when they would not do as they were told. and "HEAVEN" was a cracker of a carrot to get them to do what they were told, win, win,

Posted Images

Scientist have just mapped the gnomes of tribes that live high in the Himalayas, 7 genetic differences were found, these are what allows these people to survive at such high altitude, if this is not a form of evolution over a few thousand years then what is.

Scientist have just mapped the gnomes of tribes that live high in the Himalayas, 7 genetic differences were found, these are what allows these people to survive at such high altitude, if this is not a form of evolution over a few thousand years then what is.

Just seen that study, it was too map the lineage of the sherpas, were they chinese or were they tibetan, thats were the genetic differences were.

Nothing evolved, the sherpas adapted to hypoxic conditions, thats what the study says.

Is this the study.Genetic evidence of a recent Tibetan ancestry to Sherpas in the Himalayan region : Scientific Reports

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep16249

Herrs a wee link for you king, shows how layers can be laid down quickly, plus the trees standing up trapped in the layers, are found all over these layers all round the world, which are supposed to be millions of years apart but theres trees standing up vertically threw these layers.

How can we explain this?

https://youtu.be/DmLihCxie_U

• Like 2

Herrs a wee link for you king, shows how layers can be laid down quickly, plus the trees standing up trapped in the layers, are found all over these layers all round the world, which are supposed to be millions of years apart but theres trees standing up vertically threw these layers.

How can we explain this?

Now thats science, testable an observable, can the evoloutionists show testable an observable science to show they formed slowly over time, NO lol