New Lurcher Lamp Have You Say

Cheers gaz tommo and every one that put a replie up keep it comimg lads I'm taking it all on bord.

LEDs are poor with red filters how important ate the filters to most of you could you live with out them if you can have a dimmer. Yes gaz can do mate

Dimmer is a lot more important than a filter to me and most lads I've lamped with.

Keep us updated!

• Like 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not bothered about a dimmer,,,   the most impotant thing is the beam,,,,in genral the longer the beam the better,,,like a blitz distance wise and width wise,,,but the unit the size of a striker,,,,a

oh,,,and ive always thought the outside should be rubber,,,not that plastick

Is £45 a year expensive? 86p a week?   This hobby costs peanuts. Even with dog insurance, wormers, bedding, diesel, top quality dog grub, clothing and wellies it costs pennies compared to most hobbi

I'd have a filter over a dimmer I've never been into them like I've mentioned before they can be handy but I just don't use them I like to spot with the filter then put the main beam on for a run

• Like 2

1. free or very cheap

2. a decent pair of eyes

3. a decent dog to catch

4. decent land to catch on

5.decent motor to get there

no seriously....

1.variable beam width ,like the striker,so you can please a few that like wider or narrower beam.

2.warm white LED a little less harsh on the eyes

3.light weight ,and batteries in the handle

4.must last a full night of lamping,say 6-7 hours

5.cheap enough to sling in the hedge ,and not break your heart

6. maybe a separate red led instead of filter?

• Like 4

1 size,,,,same as striker

2 beam,,,as long as possible..

3 beam colour,,more halogen coloured..

4 internal battery,,,to last as long as possible,,built in to handle rather than on top..

5 external material,,rubber if possible,,,but this is not as important as the things above..

6 dimmer ,,and filters,,,,im not bothered about either,,,,but some lads are..

i have the 150 off you dave,,it just needs a few tweeks in my opinion to make it better ,,,the battery on it lasts a good night,,,so thats good,,,if it had a longer beam with a bit more over spill,,,and a more halogen coloured beam ,,,in mmy opinion that would be perfect...

i will finish it of for you Tomo

7 as cheap as possible

trig you are are tight lol....you only breath out once a week , to get the most out of the air

:laugh::thumbs:

• Like 4

1. free or very cheap

2. a decent pair of eyes

3. a decent dog to catch

no seriously....

1.variable beam width ,like the striker,so you can please a few that like wider or narrower beam.

I quite like the sound of the red led worth a shot Edited by green dragon

1. free or very cheap

2. a decent pair of eyes

3. a decent dog to catch

no seriously....

7.batteries that can be changed .

you can dim LEDs i have a torch that does it ,but i think it would knock the price up a fair bit

4 internal battery,,,to last as long as possible,,built in to handle rather than on top..

5 external material,,rubber if possible,,,but this is not as important as the things above..

i have the 150 off you dave,,it just needs a few tweeks in my opinion to make it better ,,,the battery on it lasts a good night,,,so thats good,,,if it had a longer beam with a bit more over spill,,,and a more halogen coloured beam ,,,in mmy opinion that would be perfect...

7 as cheap as possible

trig you are are tight lol....you only breath out once a week , to get the most out of the air

I must be honoured. He brought me and my daughter breakfast last time I was down his ?

7 as cheap as possible

I must be honoured. He brought me and my daughter breakfast last time I was down his

he has a loyalty card from the breakfasts hes had bought him gaz :angel:

• Like 1

1. free or very cheap

2. a decent pair of eyes

3. a decent dog to catch

no seriously....

I quite like the sound of the red led worth a shot
Am sure he had red led one doesn't he? I've got it here can flick red to white but I just use it for the red filter for calling and spotting.
  • Like 1

7 as cheap as possible

I must be honoured. He brought me and my daughter breakfast last time I was down his

you shouldnt have let that slip gaz, folk who visit will be expecting breakfast from me all the time :laugh:

• Like 3