Lidle Find

I know someone who has a black big cat in there freezer in wales.

It's been in the chest freezer for 6yrs.perfectly preserved.

It was shot.

drug dealer up the road from me had two in his garage i heard he treatind people who owed him money with.

• Like 1

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

It was shot.

You taking the piss or you serious

Shot near Haverfordwest in 2011.guttted and straight in a large chest freezer.its there now.

I just do not get that people cannot see why he does not want to post pictures. Where the camera's are sited he is not supposed to be there. If he was to post pictures and the place was recognised by anyone who knew that he had no right to be there it would spell the end of his little operation. True the chances of that happening are pretty remote, but it is a possibility.

TC

Unless theres some obviously distinguishing landmark or sign of some sort in the footage are people seriously going to be able to recognise a piece of land by some trees/bushes etc

The simple answer is yes in a lot of cases. Any person worth their salt knows their ground like the back of their hand. Trees and shrubs have features that change very little over the year, stone walls, tree stumps all have individual facets that make them unique. As I said it is unlikely, but possible that the ground could be recognised.

TC

It was shot.

Shot near Haverfordwest in 2011.guttted and straight in a large chest freezer.its there now.

What's the reason they haven't come forward about it

It was shot.

Why gut it? Can understand sticking it in the freezer and if it was not on their ticket not reporting it, but the gutting?

TC

I just do not get that people cannot see why he does not want to post pictures. Where the camera's are sited he is not supposed to be there. If he was to post pictures and the place was recognised by anyone who knew that he had no right to be there it would spell the end of his little operation. True the chances of that happening are pretty remote, but it is a possibility.

TC

Unless theres some obviously distinguishing landmark or sign of some sort in the footage are people seriously going to be able to recognise a piece of land by some trees/bushes etc

The simple answer is yes in a lot of cases. Any person worth their salt knows their ground like the back of their hand. Trees and shrubs have features that change very little over the year, stone walls, tree stumps all have individual facets that make them unique. As I said it is unlikely, but possible that the ground could be recognised.

TC

I cant see someone being able to recognise a tree or bush in the background when the cat itself isn't even clear.......i reckon unlikely is probably an understatement.

TC

TC

I cant see someone being able to recognise a tree or bush in the background when the cat itself isn't even clear.......i reckon unlikely is probably an understatement.

Gnash with all due respect, I can see where you are coming from. But that perspective has been tainted somewhat by people second guessing the reason for not posting the video. As no one off of here has seen the video as yet we obviously do not know how clear the footage is. It seems as if some jumped on the band wagon and assumed that because greyman was not willing to post the clip that it was grainy or of very low quality. Where as we do not know how good a quality the clip is. For the clip to be passed on to suitable people who can actually give a definitive answer on what is in the clip would lead me to suspect that it is of a fairly high enough quality to make out what has been captured by the camera....... Roll on tomorrow.

TC

TC

TC

Gnash with all due respect, I can see where you are coming from. But that perspective has been tainted somewhat by people second guessing the reason for not posting the video. As no one off of here has seen the video as yet we obviously do not know how clear the footage is. It seems as if some jumped on the band wagon and assumed that because greyman was not willing to post the clip that it was grainy or of very low quality. Where as we do not know how good a quality the clip is. For the clip to be passed on to suitable people who can actually give a definitive answer on what is in the clip would lead me to suspect that it is of a fairly high enough quality to make out what has been captured by the camera....... Roll on tomorrow.

TC

What's happening tomorrow ?

TC

TC

TC

Read the thread and all will be revealed.

TC

TC

TC

TC

Read the thread and all will be revealed.

TC

Socks meeting greyman have to admit very looking forward to it myself

• Like 1

It was shot.

Don't want the publicity.best kept quiet mate.

It was shot.

Why gut it? Can understand sticking it in the freezer and if it was not on their ticket not reporting it, but the gutting?

TC

To far to carry it he said.
  • Like 1

It was shot.

TC

Any connection?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/best-ever-big-cat-sighting-reported-1861119

It was shot.

Don't want the publicity.best kept quiet mate.
Any chance Socks can come and have a quick look at it and report back ?

It was shot.

TC

Any connection?http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/best-ever-big-cat-sighting-reported-1861119

Same part of the world mate.