What Adds More Drive Into A Lurcher Beddy Or Collie?

Who the f**k in their right minds would put a mal cross in the hands of a regular lurcher man?

Probably the most dangerous dog in the world?

the same regular commensense lurchermen that have top of the line bull dog blood in their lurchers.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ Fuji...   I think we have all been guilty of staying up too late and getting ourselves embroiled in senseless argument,...it is part and parcel of being passionate about the dogs. It is always

i like a bit of beddy and collie in my dawg

73 next month, happy as pigs in shit, got myself a decent little rabbiter , wife keeps asking me , what do you want for your birthday, nowt is my reply, ive got it all

Posted Images

Totally different temperaments

I've never seen bull crosses destroyed as they physically cannot handle change of ownership

I wouldn't like to see a mal cross after a year and a half of rudimentary training and two walks a day

i dont really know what ur trying to say,is it ur saying that dutch and maile crosses cant handle the change of ownership.if so i never meintioned that.

Full blooded malls are bred reared trained and sold on has saplings and so on. Any animal that has bonded strongly with there handler may take a week or so to settle I a new environment ,fact his it can be the making of some animals .why would the Lurcher be any different ,fact. Again they all individuals seen a yearling reformed recently ,and the animals ain't batted an eye lid.its atb bunnys.

Full blooded malls are bred reared trained and sold on has saplings and so on. Any animal that has bonded strongly with there handler may take a week or so to settle I a new environment ,fact his it can be the making of some animals .why would the Lurcher be any different ,fact. Again they all individuals seen a yearling reformed recently ,and the animals ain't batted an eye lid.its atb bunnys.

. Now collie types that can take everything and anything against them can take things a little harder and reforming possibly one of them.atb bunnys

I've never seen bull crosses destroyed as they physically cannot handle change of ownership

I wouldn't like to see a mal cross after a year and a half of rudimentary training and two walks a day

i dont really know what ur trying to say,is it ur saying that dutch and maile crosses cant handle the change of ownership.if so i never meintioned that.

Sorry just seen this , not sure what mals etc people have or what wonderous skills they own at training but 3 times I have seen dogs being shot for being man biters or untrustworthy around new handlers

Each one was a pure bred mal and these were not isolated occurrences , they are put down a lot more regular than you would believe,

Personally I think adding a breed Like to the lurcher roundabout is a ticking bomb

Got bitch here 3/8 5/8 line bred Picardy x greyhound just finished her 4th season and has done very well working mainly as a terriermans dog plenty of drive and heart but can be a bit ignorant. My boy has a first cross beddy greyhound. Very game dog but as first cross sometimes just needs a little bit more pace still takes a lot of stuff just finished his 3rd season very pleased with him we may try putting him across bitch in year or two if we need to

• Like 1

Sorry just seen this , not sure what mals etc people have or what wonderous skills they own at training but 3 times I have seen dogs being shot for being man biters or untrustworthy around new handlers

Each one was a pure bred mal and these were not isolated occurrences , they are put down a lot more regular than you would believe,

Personally I think adding a breed Like to the lurcher roundabout is a ticking bomb

your original point is in ur own words is that mali or dutch x cant handle the change of ownership of new owners.my point is why would they have to change owners.surley ur not thinking of selling the dog or giving it away simply because one cant handle this highly intellegent bidibil x.were not talking about full malis or dutch this was never part of ur original post.i will leave it at that i dont want to hogg the topic.