Air Gunners ?

Whats the problem a air guns a tool in our profession like a ferret , shotgun , snare ,trap or lurcher when a farmer says can you do this for me the answer should be aye what ever the job and with what ever tools legal

Agreed. I own and use 4 out of those 5....Choose the best tool for the job, on the day. If you're asked to do a job, you find a way.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was the pressure taken in, my breathing slowed to a cubic capacity relevant to the weight of the pellet and the curve of the Earth, fear tingled through my mechanix gloves as I placed my ran

Absolutely nothing to do with the topic i just thought it would be nice to share

Can you show me on the teddy bear where an air gunner once touched you

Posted Images

You only have t open an air gun magazine t know it's a world full f dreamers

Grown men wearing full face veils in broad daylight wearing Crye precision trousers and operators caps leaning over a cattle trough to plink at rats with a theoban 7

It really is an affront to decency

So you actually do read airgun mags then

• Like 5

To be fair, hunting with these things does take some skill - they're a relatively short range tool and, the feckin pellets get pushed about in the wind.

...... The accepted standard among airgun hunters is that we want the quarry dead with no fuss - a nice quick clean kill (I'm sure this is the same all of us on here, regardless of our sport). All things considered, it's not as easy as it sounds - I take my hat off to the guys that achieve good numbers.

I do use camo - mainly a DPM smock and baseball cap. Depending on the prey, I sometimes also use gloves and a veil.

..... When you need to get well within 60yrds (often 45yrds or less) of what you're hunting any advantage is welcome.

Night time ratting being the exception - a shooting stick, NV, bucket and litter picker is really all I need.

I do like the long write ups. They're an interesting read and, they're full of useful info about kit and techniques - they're a good source of info for newbies.

post-102688-0-36145100-1492244656_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Interesting ...it was a bit of a joke ,but the airgun chappies stood their ground with no name calling ,no death threats ,no off line challenges ,just common sense and a bit of humour ,well done ,give yourself a pat on your odd little backs .

• Like 5

You only have t open an air gun magazine t know it's a world full f dreamers

Grown men wearing full face veils in broad daylight wearing Crye precision trousers and operators caps leaning over a cattle trough to plink at rats with a theoban 7

It really is an affront to decency

Dont know why they wear face veils and pictures you see of guys on here there 5,8" overweight and bald so it could be anybody in a picture :hmm:

Interesting ...it was a bit of a joke ,but the airgun chappies stood their ground with no name calling ,no death threats ,no off line challenges ,just common sense and a bit of humour ,well done ,give yourself a pat on your odd little backs .

Don't assume they aren't preparing, pellet testing is well underway and there are 4 threads all about whether a .177 or a .22 would be best. be careful that pile of leaves 27 yards away could mean trouble ! :thumbs:

• Like 4

That can change with threads like this :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

That can change with threads like this :laugh::thumbs:
Hw100s are wank!
  • Like 4