Having A Affair

The mrs today was telling me a story about a work college that commutes by train, everyday she gets the train home with another women who shares most of the journey home with her lover. The lover gets off one stop before she meets her husband off the train!

Women are just as bad....;-)

Well it does take two to tango unless your, well you know sailor xx
Absolutely! But I think married men get a raw deal, plenty of married women up for some strange!
Most men of a certain age (35+) just have not got the stamina of a younger man my love. A lot become beta and back down allowing the younger alpha male to move in. It happens in most species tbh x
You're probably right, but I'd always be up for trying to prove that theory wrong! Haha

Hmmm no thanks

Haha...proving the theory wrong! Not you! Haha....

Are you into pegging? Don't pretend you don't know what it means xx

Have to admit, I had to google the 'urban dictionary' for that one, no....we haven't got to that stage yet, maybe when the kids move out?

See the beta will always come out in the end xx

Yeh we've come full circle on this, you were right! Haha....

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

The mrs today was telling me a story about a work college that commutes by train, everyday she gets the train home with another women who shares most of the journey home with her lover. The lover gets off one stop before she meets her husband off the train!

Women are just as bad....;-)

Well it does take two to tango unless your, well you know sailor xx

Absolutely! But I think married men get a raw deal, plenty of married women up for some strange!

Can vouch for this.

Thats what i love about coming on here it raises me to another level to be in the presence of such perfect angelic little choir boys :D .....nobody on here ever nicked nothing,clumped someone or slipped into a treacle there morals are such that by sheer instinct they know and accept right from wrong whereas little shitbags like me had to learn as we go through life !

Was it sheer greed.....yes

Was the grass greener.....no

Was it worth it.......no

Do it again...........hopefully not but im not an angelic little choir boy like many on here so who knows.

Haha......I know personally I'm not claiming to be an angel......f***ing hell, far from it. ! Lol

I just think everyone, you included mate, have things they would and wouldn't do and their own reasons for feeling that way..........what I think we all have to remember is that it don't make anyone better or worse than the next bloke.

As long as you don't cut round with your nose in the air then it's fine.

I have good friends who live to get amongst the brasses and make a pig of themselves, they are still my pals and top lads to boot it's simply I don't share that particular hobby......same as I don't drink.

I didnt mean you mate i reckon you,ve probably been just as big a f**k up as me at times :D no im talking about these high principal strict code of ethics morally strong chaps .........................................who coincidentally just happen to be geeky little no marks with the looks and personality of a wet mop and just grateful to of got one let alone surplus :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Thats what i love about coming on here it raises me to another level to be in the presence of such perfect angelic little choir boys :D .....nobody on here ever nicked nothing,clumped someone or slipped into a treacle there morals are such that by sheer instinct they know and accept right from wrong whereas little shitbags like me had to learn as we go through life !

Was it worth it.......no

Do it again...........hopefully not but im not an angelic little choir boy like many on here so who knows.

Haha......I know personally I'm not claiming to be an angel......f***ing hell, far from it. ! Lol

I just think everyone, you included mate, have things they would and wouldn't do and their own reasons for feeling that way..........what I think we all have to remember is that it don't make anyone better or worse than the next bloke.

I have good friends who live to get amongst the brasses and make a pig of themselves, they are still my pals and top lads to boot it's simply I don't share that particular hobby......same as I don't drink.

I didnt mean you mate i reckon you,ve probably been just as big a f**k up as me at times :D no im talking about these high principal strict code of ethics morally strong chaps .........................................who coincidentally just happen to be geeky little no marks with the looks and personality of a wet mop and just grateful to of got one let alone surplus :laugh:

Was it worth it.......no

If you are the type of lad to go out and get your leg over.

Then the next day look your missus and kid in the eye then then that's up to you.

But some lads have to much respect for there wife's to do such a thing. If I over heard a lad bragging about doing such things when his missus and kid is in the house then I know what I would think of him.

A fecking prick.

• Like 1

Took the dog on his second walk yesterday and started speaking with a woman who was walking her dog. I would say she was about 25 years my junior, but the conversation ended with an impending bunk up in the offing...

She asked if I would allow my dog to cover her bitch :laugh:

• Like 2

On a serious note, how many men have been left broken hearted by a women cheating on them? My uncles wife did it on him years ago and he has never got over it :( x

Plenty Joe, but I bet not many will admit to it. Honesty would never be able to get past the ego :thumbs:

• Like 1

Your right king only a fool would do such things to there wife an kids.

joseph must of felt a right cnut when god put mary up the poll.

Is it worth it really pete, destroying your family, getting turfed outa house, setting a very bad example for your children, i mean what kind of dad would you be if you done it, im not judging anyone else, this is jmo, i would never let my children down like this, all for a jump, my family an my kids future means a hell of a lot more than a f***ing ride of a slapper.

• Like 4