Shots Fired Outside Parliament

All terrorism is heinous cause 9 times out of 10 its the innocent people trying to get on with their lives that suffer or get caught up in the carnage but always bare in mind not all terrorists are running around wearing balaclavas,turbans and sandals ect....some of worst of these c**ts that bring terror to folk all over the planet that given a chance most would keep their heads down and go about their business are wearing sharp suits with a sly smile on their faces hiding behind phrases like "democracy" "freedom" and "the greater good" ect.

• Like 6

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Terrorism is a tactic...not a nationality. Of course you can be considered a terrorist in your own country...domestic terrorism

Even against a foreign enemy?

What do you become then when you climb into bed with your enemy.

All terrorism is heinous cause 9 times out of 10 its the innocent people trying to get on with their lives that suffer or get caught up in the carnage but always bare in mind not all terrorists are running around wearing balaclavas,turbans and sandals ect....some of worst of these c**ts that bring terror to folk all over the planet that given a chance most would keep their heads down and go about their business are wearing sharp suits with a sly smile on their faces hiding behind phrases like "democracy" "freedom" and "the greater good" ect.

Think most people would agree.... But some are hailed as heros

They called Mandella a terrorist then you know the rest. They called Che Guavara a terrorist, They called Castro a terrorist. They were fighting for what they beleived was right. Martin Mcguiness realised his early years were the wrong way to Unite Ireland so became a politician and worked for peace. Terrorists are the people like the guy on the bridge The murderers of Lee Rigby. the 7/7 bombers/ terrorisiing and killing injuring "innocent" People. They all claimed to be Muslims so do Taliban , Al Quaeda , Daesh, Boko Haram they slaughter innocent women children sick, elderly and ordinary Folk going about their business taking care of yheir families. Are they pious Muslims are they f**k, Do they live as Muslims do they f**k, a name doesnt make a Muslim.

Whenever ive been in the company of Muslims and the subject comes up.......this is about the standard reply i get......and in all fairness its hard to argue with or say any different.....im the first to admit i have a lot to learn about this culture its just giving it the credence to be a legitimate outlook on an entire race of people i have no desire to make welcome in my country that i struggle with....but maybe thats my problem.

Have to admit its basic sound common sense reasoning though.

I didnt answer it cz its probably one of the stupidest questions ive seen! Also his terrorisim was not confined to northern Ireland.

I suppose that is fair, you considered it a stupid question so you gave it a stupid answer.

Ok i will indulge you. What was stupid in my response to his question?

tbh I didn't really mean to specifically call you out, but when this subject comes up, people from both sides say inflammatory things that are biased, insensitive, arrogant and snide. all these things I would categorise 'stupid'. anyway crack on, I guess this topic doesn't need any fuel from me so I will leave you all to it.

End of day i just hope islam reforms for it to survive another century.. and it begins in saudi and iran.

Amazing to think that if middle east didnt exist then I as a black man and white english members here would be worshipping native gods.

Actually the world would be happier place.. then we will focus on communism lol

Terrorism is a tactic...not a nationality. Of course you can be considered a terrorist in your own country...domestic terrorism

Even against a foreign enemy?

What do you become then when you climb into bed with your enemy.

I can't say I know and I certainly never plan on finding out

They called Mandella a terrorist then you know the rest. They called Che Guavara a terrorist, They called Castro a terrorist. They were fighting for what they beleived was right. Martin Mcguiness realised his early years were the wrong way to Unite Ireland so became a politician and worked for peace. Terrorists are the people like the guy on the bridge The murderers of Lee Rigby. the 7/7 bombers/ terrorisiing and killing injuring "innocent" People. They all claimed to be Muslims so do Taliban , Al Quaeda , Daesh, Boko Haram they slaughter innocent women children sick, elderly and ordinary Folk going about their business taking care of yheir families. Are they pious Muslims are they f**k, Do they live as Muslims do they f**k, a name doesnt make a Muslim.

Whenever ive been in the company of Muslims and the subject comes up.......this is about the standard reply i get......and in all fairness its hard to argue with or say any different.....im the first to admit i have a lot to learn about this culture its just giving it the credence to be a legitimate outlook on an entire race of people i have no desire to make welcome in my country that i struggle with....but maybe thats my problem.

Have to admit its basic sound common sense reasoning though.

I dont see any justification for guests in a Foreign country to act illegally or commit any Acts of terrorism. In fact Muslims should respect the laws of the place they live as long as they dont go against the laws govening how a Muslim should live. I dont find any laws or pressures on my family myself or my way of life as a Muslim in the UK and the European Countries. I as a Shia would be persecuted in many countries Like Saudia the Emirates Kuwait etc that claim to be Islamic states. . The only issue I see are some dof the restrictions on personal dress. All though I do understand the objections. The Burkah is not a form of islamic dress for females when Women go to perform the Hajj they are not permitted to cover their faces so how is it Islamic to do so any where else? The Shariat says dress in a modest manne rladies cover their bodies and hair not the face hands and feet. Folk cant wear balaclavas or crash helmets in places of business so why do some Molvis want to claim the Burka should be permitted? Lots that claim to be Muslim dont live as Muslims and dont understand basics of Islam so how do they expect non Muslims to do so. Education knowledge and example are the ways to promote an understanding the only example I see most alledged Muslims setting are living and behaving like c**ts and Animals,Islam tells if you are attacked or if you feel threatened then defend yourself it certainly does tell you to go out and terrorise mutilate and cause death and destruction to innocent people. I live in a predominantly orthodox Jewish Area I dont like them as a people so I dont associate with them I dont threaten attack or intimidate them. Some in the neighbourhood are English Christians they dont really associate niether but everyone goes about their daily lives without trying to impose themselves on any one else.. i find it a easier place to live than I would in many of the Asian Localities 2 miles up the road where many even object to my dogs on our daily walks LOL

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 3

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

• Like 1

Trouble is, we will all be having these polite conversations till the cows come home but the tension will still exist.......cultures don't intergrate imho, they can exist in an uneasy peace but they will always be alien to each other.

Everyone would be a lot happier and easier with each other if cultures stayed where they belong.

Then you could visit if you want, experience them, all very nice an interesting and bugger off back home.

Jmho

i agree about the integration but the world has become totally accessible to all so no way will it ever be cultures remaining in their own back yards. Globalisation has been going on for generations and like perpetual motion it will not stop. Yes immigration laws need to be tougher and enforced all around the world but the basic differences are known to everyone except the Politicians ordinary folk have to find solutions for themselves .Waiting for the same people to solve the problems whose policies caused the mayhem is not one of the smartest moves that Societies make. The talk of Democracies surely the folk who want Democracy should first realise what it is and how to achieve it. Its no good being a Democracy in your own land then imposing your views on other lands at the point of a gun or by bombs. Terrorism is a cancer to mankind that has gone on for eons and history shows most of the Freedom loving Democracies in history were the very people who first used terror as a means to impose their will on others. So who will bell the cat to solve the issues that will if not dealt with lead to ultimate destruction of world Society.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

Jmho

Small numbers are fine, anymore and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

There is a demographic timebomb ticking away in the West now, one day we will become a minority. It is projected that White Americans will become a minority within 20 years without a major government intervention...picture that future