Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Cnn

Are they not fake news anymore?

1 hour ago, Francie said:

This is what happens when luciferians are in control,a mentally deranged patient getting projected as normal,when it's far from it,its everywere.

There is nobody looking at this from outside of the administration and not wondering what the actual f*ck is going on!

Edited by ChrisJones
Clarity
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Me and you can have a bet on it if you like ?

name your price ?

:laugh:

I'm not interested in betting on it, mate, I just wanted to know what odds you were getting on it, or giving on it. It's a bold statement. I'm genuinely curious as to whether it'll age like wine, or like milk.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Haha 1
On 25/01/2021 at 15:14, chesney said:

And what about the antifa and blm protests the burning down and looting of peoples lively hoods. Everyone knows trump has faults but he was there to expose that toxic swamp in Washington could do with a few more like him to drain the political swamp here aswell

I thought things were going well in Ireland. Sorry to hear that's not the case. Reference ANTIFA and BLM. I think many of the ANTIFA activists are anarchist who could do with a little prison time. BLM is more complicated but in any case I don't support violence or the destruction of private property any more that I support storming our capital in an attempt to disrupt our democracy. 

Reference " drain the swamp"? I'd say grow up. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 25/01/2021 at 15:18, green lurchers said:

Taken on board mick but the two way voice of democrats reg protesting is very weak and politically driven , the Madison 2011 Wisconsin storming of state building which they overran the building not resulting in any deaths but a take over none the less was referred by Pelosi as “ standing with the protesters “  and the Hong Kong rioters little bit more violent was a “ beautiful sight “  bit ironic also it took her wat 7 months to speak up against the summer of love riots ?  saying that she is just a double sided democrat but ain’t they all when it suits ?

Well, Madison was different from the January 6th event.

On 25/01/2021 at 16:04, DIDO.1 said:

" so many of them".... Really???? 

I've seen more darkies dancing round 1 burning car at a blm 'protest' 

If you had a home or small business....which group of protestors would you be most worried about??? 

Im not even defending trump but come on your having a giraffe aren't you ??

IMG_20210125_210038.png

285f26fdc414ad3e04c027f6754aae6ab362dac7.jpeg

I'm not sure what I should be able to make of this.

On 25/01/2021 at 16:13, baker boy said:

Theres video and pics of the police herding the fckrs in at DC, M.F's post should be in the Funny joke thread..?

I think they've fired a few.